Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-06, 09:49 AM  
Mindi
VF Supporter

Anyone with the new Cathes NOT having problems?

Just got mine yesterday, haven't tried them yet, but I have my fingers crossed that they'll be ok.

I was really surprised to find the free gift! That was VERY cool!
Old 11-04-06, 09:56 AM  
PLS

I did Drill max Friday with no problems & just finished Butts & Gutts with no problems at all. Just got my workouts on Thursday. BTW I loved both of them even though I wasn't sure I would like Drill Max.
PLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-06, 09:56 AM  
Carol_is_fit

Mindi, let us know okay? I've been checking the threads here and at Cathe's site to see if there's a pattern with respect to DVD brands and ages, but so far I can't really see one. Even newer players (and expensive ones) seem to have issues. I'd really like at least two of these workouts but can't see the sense in taking a chance right now. The player in my workout room is a Zenith VCR/DVD combo and I've never had a problem with it, but I sure don't want to push my luck since it's the most perfect player I've ever had.

Carol
Carol_is_fit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-06, 09:57 AM  
Carol_is_fit

Perhaps people could post the brands of their players that DO play the DVD's without a problem? Thanks!!

Carol
Carol_is_fit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-06, 10:03 AM  
hedygs
VF Supporter

I have the same problem that everyone else has on the Low Impact Circuit. Mine freezes during the lying tricep extensions. First I thought she was just torturing me and making me hold the move. When there was complete silence I looked at the T.V. and she was frozen in midair. Ouch!
hedygs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-06, 10:08 AM  
Mindi
VF Supporter

I'll definitely let you guys know. I hope to preview them today and I'm going to try them on a trusty Sanyo player to start.

I only have 2, Drill Max and B&G, plus the gift and I'm hoping that I'll be lucky here!
Old 11-04-06, 10:12 AM  
Deanna
VF Supporter

So far, I've tried: Drill Max, the cardio only premix on Body Max2, and LIC. I didn't have any glitches or problems with any of them.

After reading the scary thread about nothing playing properly after Cathe's DVDs were in their player...my son tried a non-exercise DVD in there and it's working just fine.

FWIW, my player is only a couple of months old. It's a Magnavox DVD/VHS combo (model #MWD-2205)
Old 11-04-06, 10:13 AM  
PLS

Mine worked fine in my Symphonic dvd-rw/r vhs/dvd player. Haven't tried the other 3 yet. B&G, and Drill Max worked fine for me.
PLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-06, 10:18 AM  
Barb
VF Supporter

I've done LIC and Body Max 2 - I've only had a couple of quick "skips". I use a little portable dvd player by Magnavox and it's about two years old.
Barb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-06, 10:44 AM  
Debbie555

I've had four freezing problems, one on each dvd on my JVC player. On my daughters cheapie Polaroid, no problems whatsoever.
Debbie555 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sash series