Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-28-12, 05:03 AM  
LindaL
VF Supporter

Cathe's downloads are here!

I didn't see this posted anywhere else. Cathe's downloads became available last night. I've downloaded them and done a quick preview. Cathe is very out of breath on these, so I'm assuming they're killer. The downloads come with add-ons: To the Max has Bonus Slide and Glide Tabata and Bonus Fitness Tabata. Cross Fire has Bonus Tabata and Bonus Core. The music is all current top hits. Cedie, Brenda, and Jai all look amazing. I'm off to try the beginning step section of To the Max to warm up for Body Beast. I'll report my thoughts later.

Disclosure: I was a Beachbody success story and part of a P90X infomercial.
LindaL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-12, 06:56 AM  
isebelleg44

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaL View Post
I didn't see this posted anywhere else. Cathe's downloads became available last night. I've downloaded them and done a quick preview. Cathe is very out of breath on these, so I'm assuming they're killer. The downloads come with add-ons: To the Max has Bonus Slide and Glide Tabata and Bonus Fitness Tabata. Cross Fire has Bonus Tabata and Bonus Core. The music is all current top hits. Cedie, Brenda, and Jai all look amazing. I'm off to try the beginning step section of To the Max to warm up for Body Beast. I'll report my thoughts later.

Please let us know! Dang of all times for my Plantar Fasciitis to act up!

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
~Attributed to both T.H. Thompson and John Watson
isebelleg44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-12, 06:58 AM  
fit44

I'm going to do Crossfire this morning.
If I survive, I'll report back.
fit44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-12, 08:39 AM  
LindaL
VF Supporter

fit44 - Crossfire and Body Beast?!?!

I hate to post anything, because I actually Joni O'd my download. The warmup wasn't bad, but the step section is just 32 count repitions of moves like repeaters. I really dislike that kind of step workout and it bothers my knees as well. I stopped after the first set of 32 knee repeaters and went straight to Body Beast Chest and Triceps.

I tried to tack on the low impact tabata when I was done, but I was way too worn out from Sagi at that point. I don't think I can give these a fair comment until I've done them. They definitely do look like they get the job done!

Disclosure: I was a Beachbody success story and part of a P90X infomercial.
LindaL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-12, 08:45 AM  
princess76

Quote:

I hate to post anything, because I actually Joni O'd my download. The warmup wasn't bad, but the step section is just 32 count repitions of moves like repeaters.
Haha! So you closed the video window on you computer ASAP?
princess76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-12, 08:46 AM  
fit44

Quote:
Today is cardio & abs. I decided to sub Beast cardio for crossfire. I need a break from weights, my lats are very sore this morning...my hamstrings are really sore after 2 days! My doms have doms.
Old 06-28-12, 09:55 AM  
fit44

Just finished crossfire!
LOVE it!
It's not a "puke in the bucket" workout. The tabata's are challenging, but they're not very long so they are doable. I kept everything to a moderate impact by doing small hops in place of jumps. I got a great workout and enjoyed every minute of it.
I'm not so sure about To the Max. I've lost interest in step workouts.

I can see myself using the tabata sections with other workouts.
Old 06-28-12, 10:38 AM  
eyefit
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fit44 View Post
Today is cardio & abs. I decided to sub Beast cardio for crossfire. I need a break from weights, my lats are very sore this morning...my hamstrings are really sore after 2 days! My doms have doms.
LOL! I've had days like that! Definitely time for a rest day when that happens!

Quote:
Just finished crossfire!
LOVE it!
It's not a "puke in the bucket" workout. The tabata's are challenging, but they're not very long so they are doable. I kept everything to a moderate impact by doing small hops in place of jumps. I got a great workout and enjoyed every minute of it.

Oh man! I'm so excited for CrossFire! I love short but intense intervals like that. I definitely will be making my impact small hops instead of jumps, too. I think when I do To the Max I'll probably end up doing the "less impact" premix. We'll have to see about that. Thanks for posting your thoughts!
Old 06-28-12, 11:00 AM  
Mommapew

Quote:
Just finished crossfire!
LOVE it!

So happy to here they're not "puke in the bucket" I was really worried about that.

I can see where these can be used for add-ons or for when we're short on time. I have to wait atleast a week for mine to arrive - can't wait!
Mommapew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-12, 06:57 PM  
mmjam

Problem Downloading???

Has anyone else had the problem that their Pre-Sale Download code isnt working? I've followed the instructions to download but everytime I input the code that was sent to me with my order confirmation I get an error message that reads "Invalid Discount Code".... I've sent a request to the helpdesk but no answer....I'm pretty annoyed....I pre-ordered the downloads so I would have them immediately, they charged my cc asap & I cant download!!!!! HELP
mmjam is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe