Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 03-27-23, 07:53 PM  
wendug

I am a bit sore today after yesterday's leg workout. Also, I didn't sleep well. One of my dogs woke me up at 3am to go out & I couldn't get back to sleep. So only a dog walk today since I didn't have the energy to do more. I'll get back to it tomorrow.
Old 03-28-23, 08:14 AM  
buffmama

Jasper's KB Quest Lower Body - really seemed to hit the entire body in a good way. Oddly, I woke up at 1:30 and was up for a while. 4:30 is usually the time I wake if I don't make it through the night. Thank goodness for kitty cuddles that help me get back to sleep.
Old 03-28-23, 05:19 PM  
wendug

Awww! Kitty cuddles are the best! Unfortunately our kitty is not a snuggler. We adopted her at 10 years old after my MIL passed away. She will jump into bed and lay next to me now, but that's after 2 years of her being with his. My dh is definitely her favorite, but I'll take her hanging out next to me.

Today's workout- Caroline Girvan- Epic 3 Day 48- Giant Sets Upper Body Workout. I loved this workout as it is both Push/Pull movements- which is what I was in the mood for today. I do wish I had 17.5 pound dumbbells as I had to drop from 20 down to 15 for some of the second rounds of giant sets.
Old 03-29-23, 08:26 AM  
buffmama

DanielPT Fitness FB KB workout. I was sweating buckets! With the compound moves it got my upper body more so tomorrow will be leg day. I was originally going to do a Kaleigh Cohen Strength but her upper body started with shoulders and then went to back + chest. That's a nope for me. But her lower body looked worth trying and I can add it in with Jasper's upper body splits for more leg work.

More today!
Old 03-29-23, 05:35 PM  
wendug

Healthy Fit w/Ty- High Intensity Cardio Kickboxing HIIT. I like Ty's kickboxing workouts, unfortunately she doesn't have many posted on YT. She has only posted one workout in the past year.

We started out with snow flurries this am, but they were very light and the sun made an appearance by late morning lasting throughout the day. I'm enjoying more hours of sunlight for sure!
Old 03-30-23, 08:16 AM  
buffmama

Jasper Cyberpump Lower Body - lots of unilateral leg work in this one - SL DL with the non-working leg floating and BW unilateral bridge with the working leg elevated. Tabata alternating rear lunges at the end was no joke!
Old 03-31-23, 07:50 AM  
buffmama

Jasper Cyberpump Back & Bis . Loved the harder back exercises done with lower weights.

TGIF everyone!
Old 03-31-23, 05:22 PM  
wendug

Yesterday I walked a client's dogs- so no workout other than dog walks.

Today I did Sydney's Summertime Fine 3.0 day 10- 50 Min. Legs & Glutes Burnout. Oh my! I bought some new gliders and the weighted slider lunges had my glutes/inner thighs burning!!! My new gliders are more slippery than my old gliders so I had to work harder to pull my legs back up than I'm used to. And then 3 sets bulgarian lunges after that had me sweating buckets. My booty is gonna be sore tomorrow!

buffmama- I've never seen a flying back wing row before. They look intense as you're holding the row with one arm and extending the other arm out to the side. I would definitely start lighter with this exercise to see how it feels.

Happy Friday. We've got some serious storms moving in.
Old 04-01-23, 07:47 AM  
buffmama

Danielpt fitness 40 min Lower Body KB Strength + Abs. This was a DL-fest, all varieties, lots of unilateral work. For some reason the exercises aren't written out - I really like seeing them before hand, was this was good and got my heart rate up.

Wendy - I used 6.5lbs on those flying back wing rows. Nice and light, but they seemed to just 'get in there'.
Old 04-01-23, 06:01 PM  
wendug

KCM- CardioFit workout 2 + Kickboxing w/ light dumbbells from Body Design

buffmama- I also noticed that Daniel doesn't list the exercises anymore. It is so convenient when previewing to see a list of exercises in the workout. I wonder why he stopped?

Tags
cardio, mobility, strength, walking workouts, youtube workouts