Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-14-21, 12:30 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiga View Post
Looks like the Caroline Sandry Pilates has been a popular choice. I'm looking forward to hearing thoughts on this set!

In the process of enabling fanofladyvols, I think I just talked myself into an EBX2 rotation for August Lol I may weave some mobility work into that.
It's a tough decision because I've also been thinking of a kettlebell/MMA rotation again. Linda--I think you will like EKG I haven't revisited that for years but was in excellent shape when doing that with Rushfit, Kettle Jitsu (Joey Alvarado) and a program called Animal Conditioning (Greg Mihovich). I had great results with a mish mash of Kettlebell, mobility and bodyweight MMA type moves. Back then, a lot of people came up to me out of the blue to ask what I had been doing. That was unusual for me--I think it only ever happened with that and STS. I had excellent core strength

I have been trying to get back to a Rushfit/UFC Fit rotation but may push that to New Years. There are worse things than having several great choices
Yes, I agree, I would love to hear thoughts on that set as well.

EBE2 is great, I did a rotation with them, it was good and tough.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-21, 12:30 PM  
kristiep

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirmDancer View Post
Was the RAW workout now on DVD in Mary's sale? I could not find it. Or maybe I am misunderstanding your comment? TIA!
-Anita
No, not on Mary’s site. Sorry for the confusion. It’s available on Coffeyfit.com.
kristiep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-21, 12:38 PM  
Taiga

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSweetAsSugar View Post
Yes, I agree, I would love to hear thoughts on that set as well.

EBE2 is great, I did a rotation with them, it was good and tough.
Agreed! I love the leg work It gets to my muscles in a different way than Cathe. I like the setting also
Old 07-14-21, 12:49 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiga View Post
Agreed! I love the leg work It gets to my muscles in a different way than Cathe. I like the setting also
I like the setting too!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Old 07-14-21, 01:12 PM  
DD546

This is what I got. Core Secrets Fun-Damentals / Give Me 20, Viniyoga Therapy For The Low Back, Sacrum And Hips, FitPrime & KickButt Parts: QuickStart - 4 Day Quickie, Power Pilates Connect to your Body's Core Post-Pregnancy Workout, Prenatal Pilates with Sarah Picot, Pilates for AnyBODY, Simply Ball with Pilates Principles Jennifer Pohlman & Rodney Searle, and Stott Pilates Prenatal Pilates on the Ball. I wanted the other FitPrime Parts DVD, but Mary must have run out while it was in my cart because she no longer appears to have it.

I'm not pre or post natal, but sometimes I don't like to lie on the floor. I thought these pre and post natal dvds would be gentle and wouldn't require a lot of floor work. They were cheap, so I figured if I don't like them, I'll donate them, and a pre or post pregnant woman can use them.
DD546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-21, 02:51 PM  
Softshoe
VF Supporter

Does anybody know anything about the Tara Lee Yoga dvds other than they are expensive? I read Pam's post and just had to get the same yoga dvds, Elle Yoga, the two Tara Stiles yoga Transformation dvds. Thanks Pam, they look great!
Old 07-14-21, 03:50 PM  
T2B

Earlier this year I bought all the Amy Dixons & Jeanette Jenkins that I didn’t have.

During this most recent sale I bought:

Hip Hop Abs
Slim in 6
Insanity Max 30

I had another BB product in my cart but it disappeared before I could check out.

I’m in a slump so hopefully these will perk me up?

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-21, 05:07 PM  
FirmDancer
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristiep View Post
No, not on Mary’s site. Sorry for the confusion. It’s available on Coffeyfit.com.
Thank you for clarifying! I know I want to get it, but I think KCM has a sale (New Year's Day maybe?), so I'll wait til then!
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!” -- Hunter S. Thompson

Current Rotations:
JSmith: STRENGTHEN
ManFlowYoga: morning sessions & Strength Foundations
YogaGlo & MFML: easy, morning classes
FirmDancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-21, 05:15 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

My DVDs are already in my city, they are coming soon!

Old 07-14-21, 05:32 PM  
wendug

I'm living vicariously through all of you and your purchases. I hope you all enjoy your fitness goodies! I would love to buy a few new workouts, but I just purchased 2 new pairs of prescription glasses and sunglasses so I'm on a spending hiatus.

Tags
mary's sale