Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-29-14, 02:28 AM  
Cybersparkle

Ellen's new dvds! "Peace, Love & Cardio" & "Stretch Sculpt"

Hey guys! I've been MIA for a while, so hope I am not repeating a post. Here is a FB post from https://www.facebook.com/groups/4473...p_r2j_approved . I am NOT a FB tech person and am lucky they approved me for this FB group! So, if the link doesn't work, I ask the FB experts to tell everyone what to do to access it. OK, here is Ellen's post

the two new workout titles are:
Peace, Love & Cardio (30minutes)
Your body – and mind and spirit – soar to new heights in Peace, Love & Cardio, where invigoration and inspiration combine for a truly modern 30minute barefoot workout. By fusing standing Pilates, walking and positive verbal cues, you’ll feel great as you burn fat – it’s like no other exercise program out there as you lovingly and peacefully move towards the body of your dreams. All fitness levels are welcome. No equipment necessary. Kick off your shoes, clear a bit of space, and let’s get movin’!

Stretch Sculpt (30minutes)
Stretch Sculpt gives your body the key to looking great and feeling good – balance. It’s a 30minute PIlates-inspired workout, mixing fluid Ballet technique with functional body conditioning that stretches as well as sculpts. A 2-4lb set of hand or wrist weights is recommended. All fitness levels are welcome.

OMG - Peace, Love & Cardio? Talking about "Ellen heaven" lol So excited, so excited
Cybersparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-14, 02:41 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

i'm there.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-14, 04:49 AM  
PhyllisG

Me too. I sort of went off Ellen's workouts for a while but then my back started to hurt and after two weeks of no workouts I did Fusion Flow and my back pain was gone. Loving Ellen again and looking forward to her new ones.
PhyllisG is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-14, 05:01 AM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
i'm there.
I'm right there with you!
And both 30 minute workouts? I can do them in the morning, perfect!!
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-14, 05:57 AM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybersparkle View Post
OMG - Peace, Love & Cardio? Talking about "Ellen heaven" lol So excited, so excited
Agreed! I think I'll get this one. Any idea when these will be released?

Denise

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-14, 06:06 AM  
vavargas

This is so exciting! I "discovered" Ellen this year and have been doing her workouts at least once a week. She has pretty much ruined anything with impact for me and has gotten me addicted to barefoot exercise.

I think my xmas wishlist just got a little longer Hopefully they'll be released before the holidays!
vavargas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-14, 06:31 AM  
sherry7899

I am going to wait for clips. I love Ellen's personality, but her workouts always hurt my shoulders. I wish I could still use all her workouts.

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-14, 07:18 AM  
JENILU

So excited!! Thankyou for posting!!

(The ones with weights hurt my shoulders and neck too, but if its still useful without weights, or I can wear weighted gloves, I'm usually ok)

If You Argue for Your Limitations, You Get to Keep Them!

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
JENILU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-14, 07:26 AM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

I was so excited to hear this. Her newsletter said one would be released by Christmas!

Phyllis, maybe I should do Fusion Flow today. I did Fat Burning Fusion a week ago last Monday, and my lower back has been killing me ever since.
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-14, 07:33 AM  
JackieB
VF Supporter

I will be buying these. I can't do Ellen regularly but love pulling one out once a week or so. I like the variety of including some Ellen love.

Certified Essentrics Instructor, Level 4---February 2017
Yoga Tune Up Roll Model Method Practitioner---December 2021

"Movement is a privilege. You don't have to exercise. You get to exercise. Visit a person whose mobility is severely limited, and you'll appreciate the distinction. Do what you can, count yourself lucky, heal yourself in the process." Essentrics Colorado
JackieB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ellen, ellen barrett