Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-03-21, 03:04 PM  
Vantreesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey12 View Post
I know, right? There are a lot of good ones. If they charge $5 each, I could ring up a pretty high bill quickly!
No doubt! And that's IF the ones we want are priced at the low end!
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-21, 12:35 AM  
jusca

Has anyone purchased and received any of their stock they are selling? How were the prices? I sent an inquiry and waiting to hear back as they look for the dvds I am interested in.
jusca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-21, 06:41 AM  
Paula N
VF Supporter

I had inquired, but unfortunately, they are not able to sell/ship to Canada. I hope others were able to great some great DVDs, and look forward to hearing.

No dress rehearsal. This is our life.
Paula N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-21, 07:35 AM  
adawn
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jusca View Post
Has anyone purchased and received any of their stock they are selling? How were the prices? I sent an inquiry and waiting to hear back as they look for the dvds I am interested in.
I had subscribed to kineticflix a couple different times in the past for a few months at a time (last time was in 2018).

I inquired via email around June 1 about purchasing an Evolution compilation dvd. About one week later they emailed me back saying they had found the dvd I wanted to purchase and quoted me a price of $10 including shipping which was a very reasonable price IMO considering it's OOP, rare, etc. Although it would be a rental and not come with the original dvd packaging IIRC.

However, by that point I had double-checked my "inventory" and the exact title and realized I already owned this particular compilation dvd (they had the title listed so that it seemed like a different edition to me at first, one I didn't own). So I emailed back letting them know that I was sorry but I already owned it

They were super nice about it.
adawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-21, 11:37 AM  
Mickey12

I emailed them with a list of DVDs I was interested in. I got a response that they would check inventory and let me know but I haven't heard anything since then. That was in early June. I'm not a member though, so I don't know if they are responding to members first.
Old 06-29-21, 12:51 PM  
jusca

Thanks so much for the responses. I emailed early June as well. I'm trying to wait patiently lol. I didn't want to bug them so soon as I assume there is a lot going on. Good to know I'm not the only one waiting. I hope we all can get what we requested.

@adawn Wow, that is an awesome deal!
jusca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-21, 04:57 PM  
manleym

I'm waiting too. Also emailed early June with a list and haven't heard back other than acknowledging that they received my email.
manleym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-21, 06:52 AM  
SandyT

I emailed them several weeks ago with a request list and they replied within a day telling me which ones they found and what the total cost would be. I think I bought about 13 desks and the price with shipping was somewhere around $70. They arrived in about a week to 10 days. One of them was cracked and unusable but the others seemed Perfect. I’m OK with that :-) There are still two or three other ones from my list that they are looking for. My fingers are crossed. they were very pleasant and easy to work with. I used to be a member but I am not currently.
SandyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-21, 05:03 PM  
owltx

I emailed them a list in the beginning of June with a wish list and they got back to me about the end of June with what they had. As SandyT said, they were incredibly pleasant and easy to work with; great customer service. I can't remember if this has been said, but note that you are not getting a case or cover art, simply a sleeve with the DVD (they tell you that when you order, but just to highlight it here).

My disks arrived today and I am excited to try them out!
Old 07-06-21, 07:43 PM  
Mickey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by owltx View Post
I emailed them a list in the beginning of June with a wish list and they got back to me about the end of June with what they had. As SandyT said, they were incredibly pleasant and easy to work with; great customer service. I can't remember if this has been said, but note that you are not getting a case or cover art, simply a sleeve with the DVD (they tell you that when you order, but just to highlight it here).

My disks arrived today and I am excited to try them out!
May I ask what they charged you?

Tags
kinetic flix, kineticflix, kineticflix.com