Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-12-03, 09:56 PM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

Has Anyone Tried 'Great Body Guaranteed?'

I did see a couple of really old threads on this, but no current info. I just got the Great Body Guaranteed DVD today and will be previewing it later tonight or tomorrow. I guess I thought all the workouts were led by Debbie Siebers, but I think she only leads Thin Thighs Guaranteed and Great Buns Guaranteed - drat.

Has anyone tried these? I was going for the Thin Thighs $9.95 deal and ended up ordering the DVD with Thin Thighs, Great Arms, Great Abs, Great Buns and Great Stretch. (So, am I surprised that happened? )
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-03, 11:13 PM  
RovinUSA
VF Supporter

Re: Has Anyone Tried 'Great Body Guaranteed?'

Quote:
Originally posted by Joni O
I just got the Great Body Guaranteed DVD today and will be previewing it later tonight or tomorrow.
Oh good! I have been thinking of getting this one, so I will eagerly anticipate your reviews I am most interested in the Thin Thighs and the Great Buns workouts, but figured the DVD would be better.
RovinUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-03, 11:21 PM  
Joanna
VF Supporter

Joni, I did the same thing you did and got suckered into the DVD. I didn't wind up keeping it. The workouts were okay and I like Tony Horton, but I found that in terms of how I would use it, it was very similar to my 8-Minute Arms/Abs/Legs/Thighs dvd, where I pretty much only use the abs, stretch and combined leg work. You could do that with this dvd, and it would be a nice workout or add-on, but I just did not need two such dvds in my collection, and beachbody stuff was hot trading property at the time. I don't remember what I traded it for, but I remember being very happy with the arrangement, and the other party emailed me when the dvd arrived to say she was quite happy with it, so everybody came out okay :-)

Joanna
Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-03, 11:42 PM  
bdandy3
VF Supporter

Hi, Joni!

I received the DVD as well, and ended up doing it once and trading it away right away, too....for pretty much the same reasons as Joanna -- it was too similar to the 8 minute dvd I had and I would have been using the whole dvd enough to warrant me keeping it. I traded it for a Leslie Sansone dvd and I think the recipient was happy with the trade.

Good luck and look forward to seeing your reviews!

Beth
bdandy3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
great body guaranteed