Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 07-29-22, 10:25 AM  
Mell

Mell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-22, 09:30 AM  
bex

✨✨August 2022✨✨

1 - Travis Eliot's Short and Sweet 3. I feel like I finally get the fundamental flow of this practice now. The balance moves are still challenging but it's a lovely way to start a Monday.
2 - Rest. I showed up on the mat, pushed play and then I Just Didn't Want To. After the first warmup series, I left the video running for Ann and Sophie, wandered off and got myself a coffee. Maybe I should have kept going but today I listened to my spirit.
3 - Yoga 30for30 Stamina. Both Ann and I discovered that this practice feels just right - not nearly as strong as it used to be, and super easy to follow. I'm energized for the day.
4 - Yoga 30for30 Balance. This has never been my favorite practice but it's growing on me. A nice amount of sweat and the balance challenges make for an easy-ish start to the day.
5 - Yoga 30for30 Twists. After I pressed play, I realized I could have gone for Short & Sweet 2, which is basically the same practice but a bit more challenging. Then I relaxed into 'we've already started' and was able to enjoy easily moving through the flow, fine-tuning each pose. Must remember - not every day needs to be full out.
6 - Travis Eliot's Short and Sweet 3. We'd originally planned to do a full hour of Ultimate Yogi today, but Ann was really tired and requested this one - it's her favorite practice. I enjoyed it, sweated a lot and maybe I'll have enough energy for a evening workout. ETA: Or maybe I'll just fall asleep on the sofa at 9pm.
7 - Ultimate Yogi Vitality. This is my new favorite 'really tough but I love it' practice. I'm now super motivated to strengthen my arms so I can do full wheel pose. My back is flexible enough, just need to work up to it.
8 - Travis Eliot's Short and Sweet 1. It's interesting to notice just how much the mood I bring to the mat influences my experience of the practice. The speed of the asanas felt very businesslike, as I moved through each pose I felt like I was ticking them off a list. It felt suitable for a Monday, but at the same time I'd like something more transcendental. But this is me and where I am today. Next item!
9 - Yoga 30for30 Flow & Stretch. Doing a seated side stretch, I was startled by my fingers brushing against something. What on earth is that?!? Oh, it's my toes!! I guess that means I'm getting more flexible.
10 - Yoga 30for30 Edge. Still literally sweating drops onto my mat during this practice, but the 30 min length makes it feel very do-able. Now I'm able to focus on form during the chatturangas, keeping my elbows tight and trying to avoid engaging my traps.
11 - Travis Eliot's Power Yoga X Factor (YT). Ann couldn't resist the pull of a shiny new Travis practice when I suggested it. As I suspected, it was a lighter practice (as his youtube ones tend to be), mostly twists with some fresh variation on the sequences. A fun way to follow up after yesterday's stronger practice.
12 - Ultimate Yogi Detox. It's a push for us to do a full hour practice on a Friday before work, but I really enjoy this one. My spine feels amazing.
13 - Ultimate Yogi Cardio. Loved, loved the practice today. We had a new guy join us, Stephan, and he says he's in for tomorrow as well. So exciting our little yogi community continues.
14 - Ultimate Yogi Strength. Wow, this was a tough practice. I find they're getting harder as I get more into each pose. I was feeling my abs all day yesterday, and today there were a few times I just paused and took child's pose. Part of it was definitely mental, just didn't feel like giving 100% today. And that's ok too. Huge respect to Stephan who hung in there and did what he could. He's up for joining us on the weekends and growing his way into it.
15 - Travis Eliot's Yin Yoga Improve Flexibility (YT). Definitely time for a lighter practice after this weekend. This felt super short and very approachable, a Yin practice I'd recommend to beginners. Just a bit of time on the mat, and my hips appreciate it.
16 - Travis Eliot's Short and Sweet 3. After the full hour practices on the weekend, this definitely feels short and sweet. I still struggle with the balance poses (Warrior 3, Twisting crescent) but I try not to swear in my head when I fall out of the pose. There might have been a few muttered curses today but it's a journey, right?
17 - Travis Eliot's Balance (YT). Balance is always a challenge for me but I'm happy to see how much I've improved since I started. The familiar poses are better, the new ones ... let's just say wobbly. But that shows that I can improve, it's just practice. Happy to do this one, will reach for it more.
18 - Yoga 30for30 Stamina. This one's starting to feel like an old friend. Now I'm pushing myself to try deeper variations of the pose, so I still wobble and occasionally fall over. But I think of it like the Olympic snowboarder who had already won the Gold and then tried an even harder run the next time. She ate it, but she went for it!
19 - Travis Eliot's Short and Sweet 1. We originally had planned a full hour practice today, but Ann asked for a shorter one because she's got a very busy Friday. I think S&S 1 is a 'bread and butter' practice (in the best possible way) and today I was able to stay in my body and focus on the movement and breathing. And it really is short!
20 - Ultimate Yogi Vitality. Today Nicholas was back so we are 5! Everyone seemed to appreciate the practice and I am getting closer each time to full wheel pose. Today I got the back bend, and then pushed up so my head is just off the ground. Each time, a little further.
21 - Ultimate Yogi Cross Train. This seems easier now, compared to Strength or Vitality. My balance is improving, little by little. Someday I'll make it through the balance sequence without falling.
22 - Yoga 30for30 Yin. My body needed some stretch, and I fully appreciated the long holds. I only wish I had time for a full hour practice.
23 - Travis Eliot's Yoga Core to the Third Power (YT). This was a really old practice I found in a dusty corner of YouTube. (Not Travis's official channel). It's him teaching a class of real people in Venice Beach, probably 25 years ago. I appreciated seeing other people drop a knee to modify, or wobble through the poses. But my body wasn't into it today.
24 - Rest. I had a tough day yesterday and fell into a 'sunken place' kind of funk. This morning I overslept and so I slid onto the mat and the online room to find 4 people waiting patiently for me. I hit play for them but decided what would be most important thing for my mental state is to break the pattern. So I left the video playing and wandered off to get coffee. I came back, sat crosslegged, sipped my coffee and concentrated on waking up and just breathing.
25 - Yoga 30for30 Gentle. Ann wasn't feeling well today so it definitely wasn't the day for Edge, which I'd originally put on our schedule. So happy to have my collection and have it serve us.
26 - Rest. Had a breakfast meeting today so I just couldn't squeeze in a morning practice. I handed the conn over to Ann who did 30for30 Intention with two of our beginners, but sadly that was still too much for them. We'll try to get a true beginners practice slotted in for them.
27 - UY Detox. As we started I was feeling like I haven't been practicing for a while, and now that I look at my entries, it really has been a lighter week. I appreciated the slower pace and my spine enjoyed the twists today.
28 - UY Balance. This is definitely a practice I need to do a lot more! I think I spent only half the time in the poses. The rest of the time I was falling out of a pose, trying to get back into a pose, wobbling around and just generally feeling like a complete newbie. But when I consider how far I've come in the past 5 months, I know that if I do this more regularly, I'll get there.
29 - Yoga 30for30 Even Flow. Last week really felt like I hadn't done much - 2 days off, 2 days of Gentle/Yin practices and no very strong cardio or strength practices. So I was pleased to find that my practice is still building, even when I think I'm barely doing anything. Today was a lovely, invigorating start to the day.
30 - Travis Eliot's Power Yoga Backbends (YT). Today was 2 fun firsts - Max joined us for the first time, and I was able to get into full wheel pose! So happy that our practice is expanding in all directions. pm Travis Eliot's Yin Yoga Pre Bed Time (YT). Super tired today, so I tried to do a yin practice and then get to bed around 10pm. I failed on the time, still ended up futzing around and probably didn't fall asleep until 11pm. But I do think the yin yoga and deep breathing helped me sleep better.
31 - Yoga 30for30 Edge. My chattarangas and yogi pushups are definitely at a new level! Even managed a few of the one-legged moves. Love it!
bex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-22, 05:07 PM  
cdayley

August. Back to school I go.
cdayley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-22, 04:34 PM  
shoegoddess

AUGUST 2022

Liift More (early access)

1. Shoulders (Week 1 Day 5)
2. Chest/Biceps (Week 1 Day 1)

I'm not a typical grandma!

Body by Cathe, Chalene and Dr. Niccole
-Me

A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water
-Eleanor Roosevelt

Well-behaved women seldom make history
-Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Women are Angels
And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...we are flexible like that
-White Witch

Gotta love Maxine:
http://forum.videofitness.com/pictur...&pictureid=230
shoegoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-22, 08:31 AM  
Dancing Queen

Post Awesome in August!

Cardio Total: 24.7 min/day (last month 24.7 min/day; PR = 55.4 May '20)
Strength Total: 13.1 min/day (last month 21.1 min/day; PR = 21.1 Jul '22)
Yoga/Meditation Total: 18.9 min/day (last month 21.9 min/day; PR = 47.7 Mar '20)

Word for the Year: FUN!

Monthly Focus: STRENGTH, MOVEMENT Breaks

1 Jenny Ford Step Across America (New Jersey), YogaWorks Fit Abs (Fit Abs), 10 min PT, YogaWorks Fit Abs (Yoga Flow), 11 min meditation
2 Body Groove Elevate Your Fitness (Week 11 - Day 4), Classical Stretch 6.01 (Arms and Posture), 10MS Target Toning for Beginners (Buns, Thighs), 4 min PT, 11 min meditation
3 Ultimate Tae Bo (Turbo Charged Fat Burner), Debra Mazda Walking Fit (Standing Abs), 4 min PT, Rodney Yee Yoga Core Cross Train (Restorative), 10 min meditation
4 Body Groove Elevate Your Fitness (Week 12 - Day 4), Slim Series Express (6-Minute Abs), Jessica 5-Day Fat Burn (Healthy Back), Classical Stretch 6.02 (Leg Sculpting), 4 min PT, 11 min meditation
5 55 min water aerobics, 4 min PT, 10 min meditation
6 10 min PT, 17 min meditation
7 4 min PT, 11 min meditation
8 Body Groove Elevate Your Fitness (Week 10 - Day 7), Classical Stretch 6.03 (Lose a Pant Size), 4 min PT, 10 min meditation
9 Jenny Ford Walk Across America (Washington), Disco Abs (That's the Way I Like it Abs), 4 min PT, Rodney Yee Core Cross Train (Strength Building), 10 min meditation
10 Body Groove Elevate Your Fitness (Week 12 - Day 5), 4 min PT, 11 min meditation
11 Body Groove (Miranda's Mix 7: Happy Hour Party), Classical Stretch 6.04 Hips and Groin), 4 min PT, 11 min meditation
12 Body Groove Elevate Your Fitness (Week 8 - Day 4, Week 5 - Day 2), Sara Ivanhoe Taste (Core), 10 min PT, 11 min meditation
13 Jenny Ford Walk Across America (North Dakota), Tracey Mallett Cardio Melt (Total Toned Body), 10MS Dance it Off and Tone it Up (Upper Body, Buns and Thighs), 4 min PT, 17 min meditation
14 Disco Abs (Disco Abs), 4 min PT, 11 min meditation
15 Jenny Ford Walk Across America (Ohio), Cathe LITE Upper Body Stacked Sets (Main Workout), 4 min PT, 11 min meditation
16 Body Groove Elevate Your Fitness (Week 10 - Day 5), 10 min PT, Beginner's Yoga for Stress Relief (Stress Relief Yoga with Suzanne Deason), 11 min meditation
17 Body Groove Elevate Your Fitness (Week 8 - Day 1), Classical Stretch 6.05 (Fantastic Core), 4 min PT, 11 min meditation
18 4 min PT
19 Body Groove Elevate Your Fitness (Week 11 - Day 2), 10 min PT, Beginner's Yoga for Stress Relief (Yoga for Flexibility), 11 min meditation
20 4 min PT, 17 min meditation
21 Disco Abs (I Will Survive Cardio), Classical Stretch 6.06 (Full Body Workout), 4 min PT, 10 min meditation
22 44 min outdoor walking, 4 min PT, 10 min meditation
23 44 min outdoor walking, 4 min PT, 11 min meditation
24 Body Groove Elevate Your Fitness (Week 9 - Day 6), Jessica Boost Metabolism and Muscle (Total Focus), 4 min PT, 11 min meditation
25 38 min outdoor walking, 4 min PT, 11 min meditation
26 Body Groove Elevate Your Fitness (Week 10 - Day 2), 10 min PT, CRUNCH Yoga Body Sculpt, 11 min meditation
27 4 min PT, 10 min meditation
28 Disco Abs (Bodies on Fire, Ring Your Total Body), 10 min PT, Yoga Weight Loss for Dummies, 17 min meditation
29 Body Groove Elevate Your Fitness (Week 12 - Day 6), min PT, 11 min meditation
30 48 min outdoor walking, 4 min PT, 9 min meditation
31 Jenny Ford Walk Across America (South Carolina), 10 min PT, 4 min meditation
Dancing Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-22, 03:25 PM  
LizEMA

Wink

Popping in again.
(My July was a WASH, with a grand total of TWO WOs! I'm hoping August will be better.
ETA: It was FOUR WOs I managed in July, not two. That's not really much of a difference, I know, but in the spirit of truthfulness and transparency...
It was also just a really weird month, overall. Not BAD, just unusual.
As usual, I have missed you all.

1. I have my first POLE class tonight!

It is so far out of my comfort zone I cannot even see myself from the pole LOL, but I feel like I need that. The opportunity arose, and I felt like I just had to seize it. I am nervous for a dozen reasons, one of which is that I haven't exercised in a month! PLUS, you have to wear as little clothing as possible to have as much bare skin exposed to grip the pole. It is NOT a good look for me.
Adding to the mix is my rhythmless existence and feeling like a nun could better work the pole than me.
I have NO idea what to expect so I am trying not to think too much about it, but it's all I've been thinking about. Unfortunately, I did NOT sleep well last night so that is making me more apprehensive.

Oh. And this is my first ever live exercise class! So many firsts for me tonight.

I will, of course, keep JTW updated.

Update: So, pole was super fun. Cathe and Caroline have definitely served me well as I was reaping all of the benefits from WingO with them over the years during this class. It was VERY athletic and acrobatic.
Not challenging cardiovascularly, but it was VERY strength oriented as it requires MASSIVE amounts of core and UB strength, esp. the shoulders.
(My lats were sore for almost an entire WEEK afterwards. Though I don't think that I can chalk it up 100% to pole class as the following day I got back on the horse with regular WOs again, I think a VERY LARGE majority of it was from that.)

I have since taken 2 more classes, both considerably LESS acrobatic and demanding than the first one, which suited me fine.
One I had my period (and felt like I weighed 330lbs), and the other, I hurt my hand during.
I was CRUSHED at the thought of my career on the pole ending before it even got started, but don't fret! LOL My hand seemed to have calmed down and was at 100% for almost a week when it started to get finnicky again. Right now, I am at 98% with it, but I haven't been to another class to really test it out, yet. I am slated for some pole action on the 22nd, so I'll see how things go then.

In true vidiot fashion, I bought myself a pole 2 weeks ago to install in the house.
(It is a tension pole, so easily disassembled and no need to drill into the floor! That was, unfortunately, put on hold when I injured my hand, but, now I am thinking, I can put it back on the docket. Ironically, the hand injury happened the day AFTER I ordered the pole!)

I wish I could tell you all just how monumental going to this class was for me. I mean, I could, but I don't want to bore you all to tears. LOL It was just a really big deal for me. Thanks for letting me share it with all of you!

2. FUEL Series, Day 13 Glute & Hamstring Complex. Wed U with CL 405, Standing Legs, including the first portion of it where she does unweighted moves, 11 mins in total.

Cue the angels singing.
It was a miracle that I got this in today, and I am so glad I did! It was a heavenly WO!, absolutely worth pushing myself. It was SO AMAZING to get back at it. Despite ho long it had been since my last formal WO, it felt like I never stopped. It was like meeting up with an old friend, and it was SO good to be WingO with C again! FANTASTIC WO.

Lats/upper back sore in the morning. By the evening, abs stinging, too! Even my legs were feeling tired and fatigued!! I was sore in my pecs, too. Then, EVERYTHING was tight after my WO. Glutes tight, legs tired, knees sore after WO, upper back sore and tight, calves and hips tight, too. Basically, just feeling tight everywhere!

3. FUEL Series Day 14, FULL BODY TEMPO + 60 min walk. WedU with CL Upper Lower Combos, perfect for this WO.

Holy cr*p. If it is possible, my back is even MORE sore than yesterday! It feels like someone used it as a punching bag.

Freakin' love Caroline.
I was smiling like a goofball during narrow squats. I have missed the music in FUEL, and hearing it again made me SO happy, like everything was put right in my world.
My WO got split in two, broken up by the most BORING walk with my neighbor. I thought I would have enough time to finish my WO before our walk, but that is not how things played out as I was trying to "do just one more thing" before I got my sweat on. It all worked out in the end, but it wasn't the ideal way I wanted to go about things.
(I can elaborate on the boring part if anyone is interested, but it really isn't relevant to my WO.)

4. Total Body Compound Core (403), 45 mins.
I have ZERO notes for this. I know I went in to it "blind" without having made a weight sheet beforehand, which is NOT how I like to go in to my WOs. I ended up picking the right weights, but I much prefer to go in to things knowing what to expect so I KNOW I am choosing the right weights and not just guessing.

Everything still SO sore!! Like, it hurts to sit on the toilet or for DH to touch me ANYWHERE. Delts, pecs, lats, glutes, quads. Left back of leg, just to the side of my Achilles, started hurting me today. I'm the walking wounded!

6. FUEL Day 15, DYNAMITE Dumbbells & Burpees HIIT Workout (20 mins of 30) then Pole class then rest of FUEL. Wed U with CL Core-tensive strength and conditioning 406.
Used 20s for everything. Had NO time or patience for microplates. Didn't have the opportunity to count ANYTHING but kept pace with Caroline for almost all moves. She was going at LIGHTENING speed on some things, though, like the plank ladders -- very reminiscent of Cathe's fast paced WOs -- and those I did NOT keep pace with her. This was a ROUGH WO. So. Many. Sprawls!!

This is the day I hurt my hand! The best I can tell, I had it locked, when I should have been rotating it, almost like when you twist your knee -- your knee goes in one direction but your foot stays put? I think it was something like that. I'm pretty sure it was a strain in a tendon or ligament that, thank goodness, happened at almost the VERY end of class.

7. CL PHA with Stability Ball (399).
Same deal as above -- no notes and went in to it without a weight sheet.
I DID do slightly less reps than C for about half the moves, wanting to make this slightly more strength-based than endurance.

8. FUEL Series, Day 16, SUPERSET QUADS Workout. Wed U with CL 394 Strong Glutes & Thighs.

Did NOT like the music in this WO. And, holy smokes. This WO. OMG. I don’t think I have ever been SO happy to get to a stretch than in this WO. Don't know if it was because I had my period, didn't eat a lot today, the late hour, my hand, how "kinked" I was or WHAT, but my stamina and endurance and even my strength and power were just NON-EXISTENT today.

9. Blood donation!
This was my very first blood donation. I am not sure if anyone will believe this, but years ago, when I first tried to donate, I didn't weigh enough! I most definitely no longer have that problem. LOL
I was nervous, it being my first time and all. I just had NO idea what was in store for me. The guy who was doing my intake mentioned that he generally advises women against donating if they are currently menstruating, which I currently was. I told him that I wanted to donate, anyway, and he was okay with that after checking my iron levels.
Everything was fine, and I was actually feeling well enough to do a WO, but, I didn't want to push things since it was my first time and my hand was still acting up a bit. In addition, my body was still (re)acclimating to formal WOs again, and, by the time we got home, it was kind of late. I suppose it all worked out for the best, but I hate missing my WOs, esp. when I just so recently got back on the horse.

10. FUEL Series, Day 17 GIANT Upper Body Dumbbell Workout. WedU with CL 400.
I am choosing to believe that my blood donation yesterday and intermittent eating today was the reason for feeling so wasted by this. I had decent weights and decent reps, but I was feeling more spent by this than I felt I should have been.
I was GOING to stretch, but, by the time I did my weight sheet for tomorrow's WO and finished my notes for TODAY'S WO, I was DONE. I just wanted to go to sleep! LOL Sorry, body, maybe tomorrow.
But, oh! My hand. 99%! Didn't even feel it during my bicep curls!!! High five!! Felt it achy AFTER the WO while typing LOL but A OK during WO. Huzzah!

12. Build It, Burn It Bootcamp (407), 57 mins.
This was a FANTASTIC WO. (When I saw you mention it, AMD, in your post commenting on Cathe's leggings, I wanted to chime in and say, "Yes! It was a GREAT WO." So, I am doing it now! LOL)

This was just as it appeared -- UB focused. The Tris got hammered!

13. DH's Work BBQ.
Another big moment for me! If you all are wanting something to read, you know I'll be happy to elaborate. I aim to please!

14. Upper Lower Combos (404), 43 mins.
Had DELUSIONS of tacking something on to this, but I was DONE afterwards.
This was, IMHO, a true TB WO. Maybe not if using C's weights but very comprehensive and metabolic!!
Shoulders wonky and kinked up tonight. Hips tight, too.

16. FUEL Series, Day 18 Glutes & Hammies + Core-tensive Strength & Conditioning (406), 50 mins. (3 hours later). Wed U with CL 24 Butts & Gutts.

I had no notes on CG's WO other than my weight selection and various, colorful phrases I used throughout the actual WO. LOL I know that my glutes were BURNING during this. Looking at the exercises beforehand, I actually lightened up a bit than what I would normally use (dropped even lighter for the hamstring work), and thank goodness for that!
I hadn't done a glute WO in well over 4 weeks, and this WO shoved my face in that fact, over and over.
This was TOUGH, and, for the next two days, my glutes were STINGING.

(VF does NOT like my thoughts on 406 as it keeps generating a 500 error whenever I put it in, so I would try again later with it.)

18. FUEL Series, Day 19 Cardio Full Body + Kick Butt Boot Camp (211), 39 mins.
I just stuck with ALL the same weights as C, and that was PLENTY for me! Do NOT know how I made it through CL after CG. I was SPENT.

I am one stubborn chick.
This WO combo was what I had planned for YESTERDAY, which, obviously, did not happen so I just figured I'd do it the following day.
Come today, again, before I knew it, it was late at night, and I was TIRED. I thought to myself, "No way. You are just going to be doing Caroline's WO because you're lucky to be getting THAT in! NOTHING else!"
During Caroline's WO, I was being amply challenged and seemingly losing speed, strength AND stamina towards the end of it. (Unless Caroline snorted Sweet Tarts before this one, which I feel is the only conclusion I can draw. She was going so FAST; I felt like either *I* was moving in slow motion or I was watching her in fast forward.)
So, I said to myself, "That's it. You're DONE."
As soon as Caroline's cool down started, I JUMPED up, dragged my step out and got going with CL before I my brain realized what was happening and tell my body NO.
I was just running on steam at that point. NO gas left in the tank. I was POOPED by the end of this. It was all I could do to drag myself upstairs and shove some food in my face.

(Then I went and tried to update my JTW log for about 90 MINUTES and got the dreaded 500 error. Proceeding that, I managed to only log about 4 hours of sleep. Oy!)

Old 08-02-22, 12:09 AM  
shoegoddess

I purchased early access for Liift More today. I've never done that for any BOD program but I'm glad I did for this program. I did Liift More sample work out yesterday and the only part of my body not sore is my shoulders so that's the workout I did first. I wanted to jump right in. I'm going to love this program!

I'm not a typical grandma!

Body by Cathe, Chalene and Dr. Niccole
-Me

A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water
-Eleanor Roosevelt

Well-behaved women seldom make history
-Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Women are Angels
And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...we are flexible like that
-White Witch

Gotta love Maxine:
http://forum.videofitness.com/pictur...&pictureid=230
shoegoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-22, 06:12 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Liz, how was your pole class yesterday night?! I know what you mean about it being out of your comfort zone, I think I would feel the same, I have never been in a live class either, the few times I went to the gym so many years ago, I was using the strength machines only. Anyways, I hope you had a blast!!

Cindy, have fun with your new program!

Waves to all!!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-22, 09:58 AM  
AnMrsDe

Great to see you back, ASAS!! Hope you will enjoy your rotation--I really like Tracy's Mat workout...I should pull it out soon!

Welcome back, Cindy!! I also hope you enjoy LiiFT More. Sounds like you are super motivated this month!!

Liz, great to see you again! I'd also like to hear all about your Pole Class!!! How'd you do? (You have A LOT to catch us up on, you know!!)

Jane, thinking of you...hoping all is well with you. Hope you are enjoying little Wesley...hard to believe he will be a whole year next month already!!! Please pop in and say hi!

Also hoping to hear from Elsie and amg (April)...hoping their moves are going/went great and can join us again one day!

Eileen (clerkin), wonder if she'll ever be back? I miss her CL reviews! Dorothy, (you could pop in on your birthday in a couple days! ), Cher, miss you too! CharM, you, too, but nice that you're still "around"! Just to name a few….

HOPEFULLY, AT LEAST ONE OF MY SHOUT-OUTS WILL PROVE BENEFICIAL!!

Waves to all~~~ Hoping August will be a good month for us all!!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-22, 03:05 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

AMD, thank you! glad to be back! You made me lol about the dog! He wanted to get some workout in as well. // Wow I can't believe Wesley is going to be a year soon, the time passed so fast!!! Waves to Jane, I also hope she is doing well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnMrsDe View Post
Eileen (clerkin), wonder if she'll ever be back? I miss her CL reviews! Dorothy, (you could pop in on your birthday in a couple days! ), Cher, miss you too! CharM, you, too, but nice that you're still "around"! Just to name a few….

HOPEFULLY, AT LEAST ONE OF MY SHOUT-OUTS WILL PROVE BENEFICIAL!!
Me too!!!!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
just the workouts