Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-17-20, 12:40 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hsim View Post
Very well said! And after reading your post I realized that I wanted more of her dvds! I have the 4rth one and really like it a lot but looking over my collection I see that a lot of my kickboxing consists of Cathe, Kelly and Chalene. I do need more real kickboxing. Thanks for enabling!
Glad I could help!

I like Ilaria and Susan. I agree they are different in style and personality, but both offer good form. Mind you, I only have the early Powerstrike videos that Ilaria did with Patricia Moreno, so I can't comment on the more recent ones.
It's good to have choices. And there's nothing wrong with enjoying "fake kickboxing" (that terminology made me LOL)---I also like it!
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-20, 03:22 PM  
Mickey12

I like Ilaria a lot and I like doing combos a lot. So I’m pretty sure I will end up with some Susan Chung Dvds in my future.

Kim
Mickey12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-20, 07:29 AM  
Hsim

Update

This thread actually prompted me to go to Mary's site and after looking at clips I ordered the first 3 workouts. Last night I tried vol 3 rock steady/rock hard. I completed the steady state and Tabata segments and I loved them. I will return to this next week to do the metabolic and core sections.
Hsim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-20, 11:24 AM  
IceQueen07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hsim View Post
This thread actually prompted me to go to Mary's site and after looking at clips I ordered the first 3 workouts. Last night I tried vol 3 rock steady/rock hard. I completed the steady state and Tabata segments and I loved them. I will return to this next week to do the metabolic and core sections.
I'm thinking about going to Mary's site and getting these also.

**Candice**
IceQueen07 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kickboxing, susan chung