Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-20-18, 09:49 PM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

I'm stunned, just stunned to read this.
Sending warmest wishes and my sympathies to her family and friends. And to her many fans as well.
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-18, 09:58 PM  
Gale K.
VF Supporter

I am so sad and shocked to hear this. One of the worse cases of DOMS that I ever had was after attending a workshop with her. I have enjoyed her workouts on and off for years. She will be missed

The winds of grace are blowing all the time--all we need to do is raise our sails.
-Rama Krishna, as quoted by Baron Baptiste
Gale K. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-18, 09:06 AM  
Demeris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannette View Post
I’m in shock! Teresa was an amazingly caring woman. She treated her trainers like sisters. She was so generous with her knowledge and support. She touched so many lives. Teresa was an incredibly wonderful woman who will be missed by so many.
Oh, Lannette. You were the first person who came to mind when I read the email. Your loss is deeply personal. Please know you are in my prayers.

I met Teresa once, when I did the Safety Harbor retreat in 2004. I've been in awe of her ever since. I feel as if I've lost one of my biggest cheerleaders. I can't begin to imagine the depth of your loss.
Demeris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-18, 09:08 AM  
Demeris

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond.omega View Post
Hugs to you Demeris. I thought of you too. I think your repeated testimonials about T-tapp may have been what made me try it.
Thank you. I thought of you and your testimony regarding T-Tapp chair--and your generosity with that pyruval glycine a few years back.
Old 09-21-18, 09:10 AM  
Demeris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannette View Post
Does it really matter how she died? The fact is no matter the cause she was too young and burned bright until the very end. That’s so Teresa Tapp!
Oh, Lannette--you stated it so beautifully. I've done every one of her T-Tapp Tuesdays as soon as it was uploaded to youtube, and she was vital and encouraging every single moment.
Old 09-21-18, 09:19 AM  
Donna D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joni O View Post
No, it doesn’t matter how she died. Knowing won’t change anything. (Some) people are just naturally curious when someone so young and fit dies.
I read on the T-Tapp forum that she found out a month ago that she had cancer and it had spread very rapidly.
Donna D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-18, 12:49 PM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

I haven't done T=Tapp for awhile but thought they were great for the waist line.. This news is so sad. Prayers to her family, friends, and fans.
Old 09-21-18, 01:28 PM  
JackieB
VF Supporter

This is very sad. I used to have her workouts on VHS....many moons ago. What a loss.

Certified Essentrics Instructor, Level 4---February 2017
Yoga Tune Up Roll Model Method Practitioner---December 2021

"Movement is a privilege. You don't have to exercise. You get to exercise. Visit a person whose mobility is severely limited, and you'll appreciate the distinction. Do what you can, count yourself lucky, heal yourself in the process." Essentrics Colorado
JackieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-18, 02:40 PM  
Annie S.
VF Supporter

This is a tribute done by WTSP, the TV station where Teresa did the T-Tapp Tuesdays. I found it very moving.

https://www.wtsp.com/video/features/...ute/67-8258742

I'm in my fourth week of T-Tapping again after about a 10-year hiatus. I was stunned when I got the email. I still can't quite wrap my head around it.
Annie S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-18, 02:48 PM  
eventmom
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie S. View Post
This is a tribute done by WTSP, the TV station where Teresa did the T-Tapp Tuesdays. I found it very moving.

https://www.wtsp.com/video/features/...ute/67-8258742

I'm in my fourth week of T-Tapping again after about a 10-year hiatus. I was stunned when I got the email. I still can't quite wrap my head around it.
wow, made me cry, a heartfelt tribute.
eventmom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
t-tapp, teresa tapp