Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-21-17, 08:33 AM  
donnamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather308 View Post
I do yoga 3 x per week, elliptical (30-45 min) followed by upper body 2 x per week, and HIIT 1 x per week. It's a perfect workout for me right now since it's dark by the time I get home from work/getting colder out - not a fan of walking in those conditions.
Heather - I like this plan!!! I may steal it from you.

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-17, 10:08 AM  
leigh1673

I've recently fallen in love with Physique 57 streaming. I'm having a blast doing all these fun new workouts.

The live workouts are worth the price of streaming alone! The music really makes a HUGE difference in my ability to eek out just a few more reps.
leigh1673 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-17, 10:25 AM  
violingal3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybersparkle View Post
Loving the Ultimate Yogi phase I'm in right now! Gotta keep it up especially with the holidays upon us now. And UY always handles my emotions, spirituality as well as physical - so thankful for it
That's so true! I feel emotionally and spiritually grounded after an hour with Travis - very much needed this time of year with family stress etc!
violingal3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-17, 03:50 AM  
AsSweetAsSugar

NCL, that rotation you were doing sounds pretty good to me. Right now, I'm doing CLX and I'm loving it! So, I'd like to finish the whole thing.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-17, 08:44 AM  
donnamp

Well, I changed my mind! LOL!

On impulse I signed up for Chris Freytag's Get Healthy U Gold Membership ($14 for the year!) so I plan to do her "Beginner to Buff" rotation in the weeks between Thanksgiving and Xmas. It seems to blend easier and harder and longer and shorter workouts so should be a good one to do!

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-17, 09:22 PM  
ncl

These all sound good! I would like to incorporate meditation into my day. But right now am sick and just fall into bed at night....terrible cold. I also like the idea of doing more yoga.
ncl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-17, 12:43 PM  
Vantreesta

I was planning on doing XTrain for Dec but my coworker quit and everything will be on me again so now wondering if I should do Fe Fit instead. I plan to run twice a week too.
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-17, 02:00 PM  
Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vantreesta View Post
I was planning on doing XTrain for Dec but my coworker quit and everything will be on me again so now wondering if I should do Fe Fit instead. I plan to run twice a week too.
I feel your pain. Work is a major reason I have burnout and way scaled back my workouts.

I'm doing Leslie. Lots of Leslie. I also dug out P.I.N.K. by Weider workouts. Basically my week is alternating days of one of Leslie's 10 minute walks off walk blasters + P.I.N.K and a Leslie with a booster. If I have the time/energy I will do something else. Yesterday was Billy's Bootcamp Elite workout one.
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-17, 03:04 PM  
Vantreesta

It was just me billing for the entire company until she started in Jan. She did an awesome job and helped a lot. Not excited she's leaving. I have PINK but have never done any of the workouts. Maybe I should try your plan. They're only like 20 min long, aren't they?
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-17, 04:12 PM  
Kitten

Vantreesta, there are two completely different and unrelated workouts called P.I.N.K.
The one I'm doing came with a bar and weights, has 12 workouts on 4 DVDs that range from 10-20 minutes long.

The other one cones on 3 DVDs and range from 20-40 minutes long.
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
feldenkrais, workout plan