Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-17, 08:24 AM  
Sharaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by T2B View Post
Hi Sharaz,

It’s good to see you posting again. I love your rotations. I know you’ve made a decision but do you have Cathe’s Ramped Up Upper Body, Giant Sets & PHA Training from Strong & Sweaty series? The pace is slow enough that you can lift fairly heavy but it’s a burner, for sure. I sweat like crazy. As usual with Cathe, there are some really nice premixes, too.
Hi T2B! Thanks for the recommendations. The 2 FB workouts that you mentioned were on my wish list. I passed the STS deal of the day twice since the set grabbed my attention. Well, just found out STS is today's deal of the day!!!!!

I'm throwing the 3 workouts suggested in the cart I believe these workouts fit me well.
Old 10-18-17, 05:47 AM  
T2B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharaz View Post
Hi T2B! Thanks for the recommendations. The 2 FB workouts that you mentioned were on my wish list. I passed the STS deal of the day twice since the set grabbed my attention. Well, just found out STS is today's deal of the day!!!!!

I'm throwing the 3 workouts suggested in the cart I believe these workouts fit me well.
STS is awesome. I think it’s worth it for the leg workouts alone. Great choices. Cathe took the no rest thing and ran with it for the Strong & Sweaty Series. I like all the workouts in that series. Tough stuff for me.

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-17, 07:55 AM  
Sharaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by T2B View Post
STS is awesome. I think it’s worth it for the leg workouts alone. Great choices. Cathe took the no rest thing and ran with it for the Strong & Sweaty Series. I like all the workouts in that series. Tough stuff for me.
Great! STS will be on schedule next year definitely. I also needed more DVD FB workouts because I prefer to follow an instructor cue in order to move fast and take short rests.

During this plan I tried High Reps for the first time and is kicking my butt. I'm doing this one entirely with heavy resistance bands and is taking my Pump training to another level

Tags
workout plan