Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-06-17, 11:38 AM  
violingal3

Best Jessica Walking DVDs?

I used to be such an avid outdoor walker - I lived in a great walking neighborhood and had my pick of local parks, so I'd find myself walking anywhere from 2-6 miles almost daily. We moved to this new area and umm, it doesn't offer much for outdoor walking except to the mailbox and back. My diet and exercise routine hasn't changed, but my daily walking is missing and I can tell the difference!

My library had one Jessica walking DVD available - 15 min Fat Blasts - so I gave it a whirl and really enjoyed it! I don't do streaming, so I was wondering what other Jessica walking DVDs are must haves?
violingal3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-17, 12:26 PM  
cherimac

My personal favorite is the Walk On 21. It's got Cardio Core Walk, my all-time favorite, and some of the workouts are in the outdoor setting. It was filmed at the same time as the one you talked about~15 minute Fat Blasters.

Walk on 30 was too repetitive for my tastes. The others have more strength, fusion, etc. in them.
Old 01-06-17, 06:09 PM  
wishiwasinhawaii

I don't know if I could pick a 'best' because I like all the ones I have. The one I use the most though is her Walk Strong 6 Mile Mix.
wishiwasinhawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-17, 10:39 PM  
carole r.

She has a lot of good walking workouts on YouTube as well. All you need is a ROKU player, Apple TV, Chromecast, BluRay player, anything that gets YouTube and you have access to all of her workouts and there are so many fun walks.
Old 01-13-17, 02:08 PM  
Sara1000

I've just re-discovered Stride and Strength - alternating intervals of cardio with and without light weights - it keeps the HR up and goes by pretty fast. This is one that is shot on a pier with boats going by behind them. I can't do any running or jumping so using light weights to create intensity is great for me,
Sara1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-17, 03:35 PM  
Titus2woman

I have done the WalkStrong system and am now doing the WalkOn system~though I haven't done every workout yet. I will share that already I seem to like the latter better, but I WANT to like the former better! LOL! The reason was because I was very interested in Dr. Marie Pasinski's research and was very excited to see Jessica incorporate it into a workout. WalkStrong is definitely a very, very well-rounded set. It's not that I didn't like it, I just seem to enjoy doing WalkOn better...

More people fail from a lack of encouragement than anything else!
Titus2woman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-17, 04:12 PM  
Sara1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara1000 View Post
I've just re-discovered Stride and Strength - alternating intervals of cardio with and without light weights - it keeps the HR up and goes by pretty fast. This is one that is shot on a pier with boats going by behind them. I can't do any running or jumping so using light weights to create intensity is great for me,
This workout is on the Walk On - Strength and balance DVD
Old 01-13-17, 04:25 PM  
Sara1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titus2woman View Post
I have done the WalkStrong system and am now doing the WalkOn system~though I haven't done every workout yet. I will share that already I seem to like the latter better, but I WANT to like the former better! LOL! The reason was because I was very interested in Dr. Marie Pasinski's research and was very excited to see Jessica incorporate it into a workout. WalkStrong is definitely a very, very well-rounded set. It's not that I didn't like it, I just seem to enjoy doing WalkOn better...
Sandi are you talking about the 6 Week Total body Transformation system or the recent 3 DVD set?
Old 01-13-17, 04:43 PM  
Titus2woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara1000 View Post
Sandi are you talking about the 6 Week Total body Transformation system or the recent 3 DVD set?
The 6 week system.

More people fail from a lack of encouragement than anything else!
Titus2woman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-17, 06:34 AM  
nyskier
VF Supporter

I like the Walk Strong 6 week system, and I also enjoy Jessica on YouTube. She has lots of free content out there.
nyskier is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
outdoor walking