Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-08-15, 02:51 PM  
sherry7899

I have actually had good luck with Lasership! I ordered items from Vitacost, and they use them to ship. I ordered on a Sunday, and the items came on Tuesday! I did not pay for upgraded shipping either. I am sorry you have had trouble with them.

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-15, 03:15 PM  
MomOf2Gremlins

I've had a few more 'hiccups' in the past weeks with UPS as well as USPS deliveries from Amazon (Prime).
One of them was also the strange message of an item being not deliverable due to a wrong address, even though our addy hasn't changed and was correct in the order etc. and I actually saw 'our' UPS driver down from our street... I was wondering if the driver just wasn't in the mood to deliver any more mail and call it a day that day or what happened!..
I contacted Amazon and got a refund, 3 days later the item showed up! (Since it was only 5$, I didn't do anything about it )

In general the delivery of my mail/packages from Amazon has slacked over the past months, which influenced my decision not to renew my Prime membership!.. (Half of the time I shouldn't have bought stuff anyway, but it's so easy & tempting with Prime )

I'm sorry to hear so many have similar problems!!

"Change what you can. Accept what you can't. Live peacefully with all that's left."

MomOf2Gremlins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-15, 04:27 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

I noticed that the Paul Katami 4x4 set I purchased from Mary in her Black Friday sale took much longer than usual to arrive, and tracking wasn't updated for 4 days. The last entry said "in customer mailbox" which I find interesting because it is probably 36 inches in length and I don't have a mailbox that size? I was out of town when it arrived so the box was inside my house but I expect it was left at the door and not stuck in the mailbox. I've never seen them make that kind of tracking entry either. Maybe they've hired some temp help for the season?
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-15, 04:42 PM  
LoveVA

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
I have actually had good luck with Lasership! I ordered items from Vitacost, and they use them to ship. I ordered on a Sunday, and the items came on Tuesday! I did not pay for upgraded shipping either. I am sorry you have had trouble with them.

Sherry
I used to as well (have good luck, that is). I order quite a bit from Vitacost and drugstore.com and my orders have always been on time or earlier. Then this year there was apparently a lot of turnover in drivers in my area and the new drivers can't find my house at all. I had one awful delay with the driver claiming that a) my house was not on Google maps (which is incorrect) and b) also trying to deliver this package in neighboring state! I spent 30 minutes on the phone with their customer service trying to fix it. I finally got my package 4 days beyond the delivery date. The reviews of Lasership in my area are horrible. My other orders delivered by them have also been increasingly delayed for unknown reasons and the hold times for customer service are almost always 15 minutes or more and they don't respond to emails.

Until things change, I've stopped ordering from Vitacost and drugstore.com. Now I call a company and ask which carriers they use. If they mention Lasership, I don't won't buy from them.
LoveVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-15, 04:49 PM  
videofit

My packages have arrived fairly quickly, fingers crossed. Only expecting one more thing, mini wall calendar to record next year's workouts. No rush since I won't need it till Jan. 1. Lots of thievery these days if boxes left on porches. That is why I have a separate mailing address where someone can sign for packages and call me when they arrive. It's worth the price.
Old 12-08-15, 05:42 PM  
Kitten

Update
My package finally showed movement. Out for delivery at 8:08. In mailbox at 16:59 (nope!)
Literally just got delivered. It's 17:43.
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-15, 05:30 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten View Post
Update
My package finally showed movement. Out for delivery at 8:08. In mailbox at 16:59 (nope!)
Literally just got delivered. It's 17:43.
I am glad your package arrived.

I tried to file an inquiry by using the form on USPS.com. I filled out the entire thing, and then when I went to submit it, it would not accept the information. Sigh.....

Sherry

Eta: after no updates for five days the fed ex package finally says it will be delivered tomorrow. It has been at a sorting facility an hour away for five days. That is ridiculous!

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-15, 09:18 AM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomOf2Gremlins View Post
One of them was also the strange message of an item being not deliverable due to a wrong address, even though our addy hasn't changed and was correct in the order etc. and I actually saw 'our' UPS driver down from our street... I was wondering if the driver just wasn't in the mood to deliver any more mail and call it a day that day or what happened!..
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveVA View Post
I used to as well (have good luck, that is). I order quite a bit from Vitacost and drugstore.com and my orders have always been on time or earlier. Then this year there was apparently a lot of turnover in drivers in my area and the new drivers can't find my house at all. I had one awful delay with the driver claiming that a) my house was not on Google maps (which is incorrect) and b) also trying to deliver this package in neighboring state! I spent 30 minutes on the phone with their customer service trying to fix it. I finally got my package 4 days beyond the delivery date. The reviews of Lasership in my area are horrible. My other orders delivered by them have also been increasingly delayed for unknown reasons and the hold times for customer service are almost always 15 minutes or more and they don't respond to emails.
This time of year, there are a lot of new drivers. They rely on GPS, which is not always the best way to find an address. I'll admit that our home is hard to find. But, these drivers come up with the lamest/worst excuses as to why they didn't deliver a package. I have to assume their is no check-box on their "Undeliverable" form that says they just got LOST.

We're supposed to have USPS Sunday delivery here. I think it has happened maybe twice.

I'm a Prime member and I remember when that meant something. Sometimes a package sent via USPS is not delivered and they expect me to drive 20 miles to the hellmouth pick-up office and deal with the bitter morons that work there. This year, I decided to just not go and get it. I contact Amazon to say my package was lost and to send it again Next DAY UPS. That has worked so far.

Ontrac is the worst. He knows where we live. He only comes up here when he feels like it.

Grrrr....

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-15, 10:41 AM  
dakko

So glad some of us are receiving their packages. Congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
It has been at a sorting facility an hour away for five days. That is ridiculous!
Same here! Mine is sitting in a facility 40 minutes away and has been there since Monday morning. It's supposed to be here by Friday.

I'm more annoyed with the CS folks though. Doesn't seem right that some VFers ordering after I did already received theirs before mine even shipped (same for my DD's order, and hers was a simple order to fill whereas mine was more complex).

That FedEx didn't pick it up for 3 days and is now sitting on it is a separate annoyance.
dakko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-15, 11:30 AM  
CharM

FedEx and/or Target had my package sitting for 4 days before pickup. It's scheduled to arrive on the 15th!

Another was sent by UPS Mail Innovations, which I had no complaints about in the past. This time it arrived at the local PO on 12/4 and was just processed this morning. 12/8 was the scheduled delivery date, so they're only a day late, but still... oh, I just remembered that the one before that was also delivered a day late.
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
online shopping, shipping, usps