Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-04-15, 10:30 AM  
Gardengirl

Jessica Smith Walk the Weight Off 30 Day Plan

I've been walking outside again lately. Still amazes me that I seem to use muscle walking outside that perhaps don't get use otherwise, plus I seem to get an added stress relief from walking outside that I don't get otherwise either.

Anyway, it's been raining a lot lately and colder weather will be here before I know it. I bought Jessica's Walk off the Weight in 30 Days on a whim. I like Jessica okay and have one or two workouts and do them occasionally. I wanted something with a rotation so I don't have to think about what exercise I'm going to do each day. These are all about 30 minutes so I can add on something . . . like Classical Stretch.

These are pretty good!! I didn't see many reviews on this set and thought I'd give it a thumbs up in case someone is looking. Seems to me she's done pretty good job of mixing up this rotation with a little bit of everything. Mind you it's not an advanced workout, but I'm intermediate without aspirations of becoming advanced. I'm just getting started and haven't done all of the workouts, but I think I will really like this set!
Old 10-04-15, 06:52 PM  
donellda

I am waiting for mine. They have been delivered to my brother's house so I have to wait til I get there for a visit or for him to come over here.
donellda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-15, 04:56 PM  
Leonana

I mostly do her You Tube workouts, so I've only done a couple of the walks, but I like the set too. There was a thread on it awhile ago.

http://forum.videofitness.com/showth...=jessica+smith
Old 10-05-15, 06:42 PM  
nevertoolate

I really like this set. It's a nice production, a lot of variety, some different moves. I like the bonus standing abs, chair stretch, and back workouts. I've been going through a very stressful time the last couple of months. If I had to think about what workout to do for the day, I might not have done one. I followed the 30 day program starting September 1. It was nice to have it all decided for me. I never missed a day and I always felt better afterward. Jessica is very positive and cheerful. She was just what I needed at this time. No dread. Get a nice workout in. Feel better after.

Ann
nevertoolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-15, 06:51 PM  
BunnyHop

I like this set too. Life interfered with my rotation, and then I started walking outside again, but I definitely see this as a useful option when the weather's bad.
Old 10-22-15, 08:10 AM  
TinaT

So for those who actually did a 30 Day rotation, what were your results?
TinaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-15, 08:42 AM  
Sollamyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaT View Post
So for those who actually did a 30 Day rotation, what were your results?
I didn't see any measurable results, but it seemed as though my aerobic stamina improved. To me, these walking workouts are a notch up from her others (which is what I mostly did before this set). And they were pretty challenging for me at first, but they got a little easier by the end of the 30 days.

I was not dieting. In fact, my regular diet was not so great in September, so I didn't lose any weight. Or inches.

Donna
Old 10-22-15, 08:48 AM  
cherimac

Increased aerobic stamina is DEFINITELY a result! Congrats.
Old 10-22-15, 09:04 AM  
amery

I really enjoy these workouts. I have VERY LOOSELY been following the plan, adding in outdoor walking, extra strength, powerfits, or completely different workouts when I feel like it. I'm on day 28 of the plan.

I don't have any inches or weight results, but do have one HUGE result: These have gotten me back to my 5 am exercise routine!!! I have wanted to go back to morning workouts but just haven't been able to. These are so bright and cheery and just the right intensity for me to be able to get myself out of bed.
amery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-15, 09:09 AM  
TinaT

Gaining stamina and motivation are great results. I could use both!!
TinaT is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jessica smith, outdoor walking