Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-10-11, 10:53 AM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAC View Post
I sure hope there is more than the 3 "hit" songs in the five miles than Collage has listed!
Agreed - these are pretty OLD hits.
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-11, 12:33 PM  
Sara1000

I can wait on this one. If it has a new, attractive set I might consider it, just for something different (even though it won't be that different LOL).
Sara1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-11, 12:53 PM  
cherimac

I'll be the lone person who is still excited about the workout. I rarely do an entire 5 mile walk with Leslie anyway and I guess I'm old because I like those songs. I also like using toning bands or soft weights occasionally to shake things up. So, I'm still planning on getting this one.
Old 09-10-11, 02:36 PM  
TLB

I'm with Cherimac - I'm still looking forward to this one. The new set sold me - I'm so sick of the "bat cave." Also, I like having my "pick" of 5 miles - I have a really hard time doing any Leslie workout more than 3 miles at a time. When I use my own music I'll go at my pace - not hers anyway.

"Try for progress, not perfection" Chris Freytag
TLB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-11, 09:58 AM  
LAC

Cherimac and TLB, you might not be alone. I'm saving some of my most recent Amazon trade-in gift card credit with the thought that I might order it. I'm waiting for clips and more music info before I decide. I never do five miles with Leslie and being able to pick and choose segments will be a plus. I'm not in love with band work, but it is not a total deal-breaker. I like the pictures of the bright new set. I like that she is not alone (although I hope no one is seriously and noticeably off the beat - that drives me up the wall). I like the three songs that have been mentioned. But there needs to be more than just those three - and no music that has been recycled in 99 of her last 100 DVDs!
LAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-11, 11:38 AM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

I still have mine on pre-order from Amazon.
Leslie's workouts are so similar that at this point all I care about is different sets! Honestly I need the visual variety and would rather hang onto fewer Leslies from unique sets, especially bright ones. (Different music would be great, but I don't hold my breath when it comes to that.)
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-11, 11:56 AM  
spotted zebra

I couldn't possibly justify ordering any more of Leslie's dvds, even if I won the lottery tomorrow. I appreciate the ones I have and I'm equally thankful I don't feel tempted to buy more dvds by her which I don't really need. I'm not worried about Leslie... She'll continue to get more than enough orders and do well.
spotted zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-11, 05:24 AM  
ddj
VF Supporter

I was thinking some of her older 5 mile ones were that long.

I wish people wouldn't post reviews at Amazon for dvds they don't have yet. One person gave this one star but admitted she has it on pre-order and loves Leslie's other workouts!
ddj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-11, 05:45 AM  
fit1

I'll still order this DVD. I can use this on my light workout days. I can just use some weights for the 15 minute per mile walk. However, I'll email Leslie to request a 5 mile walk in 60 minutes with separate wu and cd.
fit1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-11, 05:49 AM  
fit1

Reviews like that are annoying! But what's more annoying are reviews that give 1 star because the DVD they got was scratched or the DVD they ordered never arrived at all! *rolleyes*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddj View Post
I wish people wouldn't post reviews at Amazon for dvds they don't have yet. One person gave this one star but admitted she has it on pre-order and loves Leslie's other workouts!
fit1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
5 mile walk, 5 really big miles, bat cave, burn body fat, laptop girl, leslie, leslie sansone, the big burn, walk slim