Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-21-08, 06:43 PM  
lissalaurel76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Star
And there is another compilation, her "Intensity Walk" that consists of 3 classic Leslies: Walk & Jog, 4 Mile Super Challenge, & Muscle Mile. That's also been at Target for a year or more.
Yep, you beat me to it. There are something like 3 or 4 compilations that have been at Target for a long time.
Old 11-22-08, 10:06 AM  
Gardengirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by lissalaurel76
That compilation one isn't even new. It's been at Target for something like 2 years or so now.
Geez, I wish they'd quit doing that! Or at least make some sort of note that it's a compilation of older workouts. And for God's sake, come up with some different names! Lol!!
Old 11-25-08, 05:12 PM  
Gardengirl

Amazon just cancelled my preorder!!! They said it's "not available from any of our sources"! WTH?? Has anyone heard anything about his not be available anywhere else? Hey, can someone ask Mary at Total Fitness if she has any info???
Old 11-25-08, 08:57 PM  
lovemykid

Does anyone know if this new dvd will be available at a retail store like Best Buy or Target? It's hard to hide those darn mail deliveries from your husband.
Thanks, Lisa
lovemykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-08, 09:03 PM  
Gams

Judy,

I preordered from Amazon, also, but I have not received anything from them cancelling my order. I even checked my order status and it looks like it's still in the works.
Gams is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-08, 09:18 PM  
Gardengirl

Gams, here's what I'm thinking - I preordered something else and I'm thinking they may have gotten the orders confused! I went back and double checked and my preorder for Leslie has been completely removed from my account. I guess I'll e-mail them and see what's up!
Old 11-25-08, 09:35 PM  
GeminiGLB

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemykid
Does anyone know if this new dvd will be available at a retail store like Best Buy or Target? It's hard to hide those darn mail deliveries from your husband.
Thanks, Lisa
On the Best Buy site, if you click the 'check shipping & availability' option, it should tell you the status. For my area, it says 'Coming Soon'. (Too bad I don't have a husband to hide the purchase from!)
GeminiGLB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-08, 10:46 PM  
stephanie_932

I'm wondering if we got it at too low a pre-order price. I was locked in at $9.99..........Maybe they didn't want to take a loss with that price.

I'm bummed that they cancelled my order, too.
Old 11-26-08, 12:40 AM  
lissalaurel76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardengirl
Amazon just cancelled my preorder!!! They said it's "not available from any of our sources"! WTH?? Has anyone heard anything about his not be available anywhere else? Hey, can someone ask Mary at Total Fitness if she has any info???
Gardengirl, there are 2 listings for the new 5 Mile workout. The other one was a listing that is no longer valid, it's just sort of a ghost listing I guess. The valid listing is still showing it's available for pre-order & my order is just fine.

ETA : The correct listing shows Walk At Home in the title, here's the correct link : Walk at Home - 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk & it is still currently $9.99 http://www.amazon.com/Leslie-Sansone...7678277&sr=1-1

The old link is : http://www.amazon.com/5-Mile-Fat-Bur...7678259&sr=1-2
Old 11-26-08, 04:25 AM  
juberann

I'm a huge Leslie fan but I'm waiting on reviews. I have passed up her last two releases and from the looks of the clip (which I realize can be very misleading) I may pass on this one,also. It doesn't look very "fast" and the music (from what I heard) is music used in some of her MUCH older videos,I didn't like the music then and I don't think I'll like it now. Music never mattered much to me until recently,I'm not sure what changed but like another member said,music can make or break the workout,I agree totally with that statement.
I'm at a point now where,if Leslie doesn't throw in some new moves,I don't see myself buying anymore of her workouts. There are so many moves she could add while still keeping the simplicity.
I am excited about hearing reviews about this one,though Judy
juberann is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
5 day fit walk, 5 mile fat burning walk, 5 mile walk, leslie sansone