Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-21-08, 08:31 AM  
PhyllisG

New Leslie Sansone

I see that collage has the new LS in stock and ready to ship. I checked with Mary at Totalfitness and she said she will have it on Tuesday so I went ahead and ordered from her. Great service--Great price. No clips yet on either site.
PhyllisG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-08, 08:35 AM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Ooh I think I pre-ordered that from somewhere...can't remember where, lol. Five fast miles seems appealing to me. But after that, I'm really done collecting Leslies!
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-08, 09:12 AM  
LAC

After getting totally burned out on Leslie and taking a year long break from her, I did her Walk Slim 3-Fast Miles 2x this week and enjoyed it (the only one of her DVDs I have left ). So I'm curious about this new 5 mile one. Is is Leslie by herself, or Leslie with a group? If it is Leslie with a group and there is some new music, I could be tempted...
LAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-08, 09:35 AM  
Gardengirl

The one I preordered was LS 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk, and I don't think it's coming out till December 2nd.

She has a compilation one out that's "new". So while it's labeled as "new", I'm pretty sure it is a compliation of her other DVS. Is that that one you're talking about - Walk Away the Lbs. 5-Day Fit Walk?
Old 11-21-08, 09:45 AM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAC
After getting totally burned out on Leslie and taking a year long break from her, I did her Walk Slim 3-Fast Miles 2x this week and enjoyed it (the only one of her DVDs I have left ). So I'm curious about this new 5 mile one. Is is Leslie by herself, or Leslie with a group? If it is Leslie with a group and there is some new music, I could be tempted...
What I have heard is that Leslie is alone during warmup (and maybe cooldown?), but with one or more groups for the miles.
Old 11-21-08, 09:45 AM  
superfit41
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Star
Ooh I think I pre-ordered that from somewhere...can't remember where, lol. Five fast miles seems appealing to me. But after that, I'm really done collecting Leslies!
I know, I keep saying the same thing!

Sherry
superfit41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-08, 09:46 AM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfit41
I know, I keep saying the same thing!
Well gosh, we must be Sisters in Sweat!
Old 11-21-08, 10:06 AM  
LAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardengirl
The one I preordered was LS 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk, and I don't think it's coming out till December 2nd.

She has a compilation one out that's "new". So while it's labeled as "new", I'm pretty sure it is a compliation of her other DVS. Is that that one you're talking about - Walk Away the Lbs. 5-Day Fit Walk?
The 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk due out in December is the one I'm curious about (not the new 5-Day Slim Down where she is all by herself, or the 5-Day Fit Walk now on Collage but which previously sold in Target and is a compilation of her older videos).
LAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-08, 10:13 AM  
PhyllisG

It is the 5 Day Fat Burning one that I ordered. I just got an email from Mary saying she expects to have it this coming Tuesday. Collage says it has it in stock now.
PhyllisG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-08, 12:30 PM  
Terri1222
VF Supporter

I think I'm going to hold off until I hear about the music. In her previous 5-mile DVD, I could barely hear the music at all! Music can make or break it with me so....

The music doesn't have to be great, just have a good beat and be "hear-able". For instance, I thought the music in her 3-mile Weight Loss Walk was perfect!

Terri

Crap happens in bunches - Beth

Just 'cuz I want to be a hermit doesn't mean I don't get lonely - DonnaB

What the head makes cloudy, the heart makes very clear - Eagles
Terri1222 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
5 day fit walk, 5 mile fat burning walk, 5 mile walk, leslie sansone