Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-23-21, 07:28 AM  
Debbir

workouts similiar to slim series

I am looking for some low weight/high rep workouts similiar to slim series-i love these workouts but get burned out fast-looking for something similiar but maybe shorter workouts.

Thanks all!
Debbir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-21, 08:44 AM  
fatkat555

Maybe Jari Love’s ripped series?

You have to make a mess, sometimes, to clean it up.

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
fatkat555 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-21, 09:01 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

I may be off here, but sometimes when I'm doing a Pahla B youtube workout I'm reminded of Slim Series. Not all of her workouts, her met-con ones where she combines cardio and weights. They're much shorter than Slim Series but I do feel they can be similar.
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-21, 03:14 PM  
Kitten

Maybe Jari Halfsies?

http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=211995

Or she has get extremely ripped & chiseled which is 2 forty five minute workouts, one upper, one lower.
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-21, 06:40 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

• Debbie Siebers' Slim Series Express has 30 min workouts. you can also do halfsies of Debbie's regular Slim Series workouts by using your skip button on the remote - skip every other segment.
  • i agree with the suggestion for Jari Love - do halfsies since hers are around 1 hour, but she has some that are chaptered into 30-min sessions.
  • Karen Voight - when i did a SS rotation, i subbed in some of Karen's workouts. Karen's are also well-chaptered.
  • The Firm Vol's 1, 2, & 3 (there's no step or tall box in these)
  • I have also seen people suggest Margaret Richard - i didn't acquire her workouts until recently, so others might have first-hand experience in subbing some of MR's workouts in a SS rotation.

i have also thrown in outdoor walking and jogging in a SS rotation to break the monotony.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
similar to slim series, slim series