Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-18-20, 08:01 AM  
Rhonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crescent Moon View Post
I ordered her yoga DVD recently and it took maybe a week to arrive. She didn't send an order confirmation or shipping notice. I have an online account with the USPS and received notice from them that a package was shipped to me. It seems to me that it was shipped from CA. I'm in TN, so it may take more or less time if depending on your location.

Considering the price of the DVD and free shipping, I have no complaints.
Thanks! With the holiday yesterday I will hope to get it late this week or next. I am not complaining just wasn't sure how she worked.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-20, 11:28 AM  
Rhonda

I ordered these on 2/11 - should I be worried that I have not gotten anything yet?

Not even sure how to get a hold of her - any suggestions?
Old 02-21-20, 04:21 PM  
DD546

I haven't received mine yet either, but my impression is that it's a very small operation.
DD546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-20, 04:43 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

I ordered on 2/10 and I'm in California. No email, and still no dvd. Hopefully soon......
Old 02-24-20, 10:59 AM  
Rhonda

I sent a message on FB and someone read it but I don't have a response. So hoping I will get some sort of message back.
Old 02-24-20, 11:59 AM  
bee
VF Supporter

I reached out through instagram and got an answer that way. They showed it shipping, but are sending me a new one with tracking. If you're on instagram you might try that way.
Old 02-25-20, 07:37 AM  
Rhonda

I don't have instagram but I did send a message via the contact button on her website and got an answer last night. They received my payment but nothing was shipped so she shipped it yesterday and gave me a tracking number.

Wow, I am so glad I was a bit persistent and contacted her. I understand about being a small company but I have a feeling they would have never been shipped had I not contacted her with my order number.

Not to say anything bad about it but makes me wonder.
Old 02-25-20, 11:47 AM  
DD546

Thanks for the update Rhonda. I just did the same. Hopefully I will hear back.
Old 02-25-20, 12:00 PM  
DD546

Update: Janice replied to me immediately saying they had issues with shipping the orders on February 10th and 11th. They are shipping them out immediately with a USPS tracking number. Thanks again Rhonda. I probably would have continued waiting if not for your post.
Old 02-26-20, 07:26 AM  
Rhonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by DD546 View Post
Update: Janice replied to me immediately saying they had issues with shipping the orders on February 10th and 11th. They are shipping them out immediately with a USPS tracking number. Thanks again Rhonda. I probably would have continued waiting if not for your post.
You are welcome. I am glad she responded back.
My tracking says Monday delivery. They are shipping from LA. So happy to see them in the system.

thanks for the info regarding shipping issues. She didn't give me anything. I just hope I like these. She looks so graceful.

Tags
black fitness instructor, inspiration, inspirational, janice lennard