Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 08-01-21, 08:20 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Today's workout was another embarrassing one:

Silver & Fit - International Balance & Flexibility (with Kim 7/31/21) - 30 minutes

Actually this was more of a balance and mobility workout - probably intermediate level - definitely not easy, but balance is always tough for me. Very slow movements, held for a while. This was filmed poolside at Los Cabos, Mexico at sunrise - with animal sounds and some music in the background. A very lovely setting. I liked the instructor as well. I will do more of these. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSh9...r%26FitProgram

Donna - I saw Jessica's new schedule and like it better than her old schedule. We'll see if I can stick with it or not.

Dana - You are absolutely right - you have to do what's best for you. Good luck!

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-21, 07:32 AM  
donnamp

Hi Everyone,

Decided to try Jessica's calendar for this month - at least to start the month off!

Today was Leg Day - so it was her Full Body Sculpt w/ Weights - this was definitely lower body focused, but there was some upper body and core in there as well. It was challenging. Jessica used a 15 lb kbell. I started w/ my 8 lb kbell and dropped down to my 5 lb kbell. You can use a single weight instead - so no need for a kbell. She also used a step bench for some exercises. It was all straightforward and definitely modifiable - and I modified!

I think these workouts are ultimately good for me b/c I do need to focus more on strength for healthy aging.

This one is definitely one I can grow w/ over time.

Carol - no shame in getting any workout done - I will have to check some of these out!

Hope everyone has a good Monday!

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-21, 08:02 AM  
Usia
VF Supporter

August thread: http://forum.videofitness.com/showth...86#post2935786