Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-01-21, 06:46 PM  
Mickey12

Manley I loved reading your nice long post. Sorry you had such a dreadful Friday. You killed it with the workouts though. If I had such a bad day I think I would have just done an easy walking workout. Go you!

Nathalie thanks for mentioning Julie Montagu’s YouTube channel. Wow, she has a ton of content! I did a short yoga practice she filmed on the coast in Scotland and I saw the ones she filmed inside Mapperton. So cool! I also watched one of a tour of her Italianate garden. I could spend hours watching everything.

Linda what workout were you doing when the jumping occurred that you liked? I forgot to ask you that in the Fitchicks checkin.

ChelePA I hope you’re feeling ok after your second vaccine. I had no issues after mine. I’m very happy to be vaccinated.

Today was 2 hours of yard max. I was picking up a ton of sticks from the crazy storm we had the other day and then I was cutting dead limbs off an evergreen tree in our back yard and dragging them away. I was pooped! I had a nice bath and then did the short yoga practice from Julie Montagu. I think I will sleep well tonight.

Tags
watulan check-in