Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-15-19, 06:05 PM  
Sand

The Bar Method equipment bundle discount.

I noticed on Facebook that the Bar Method is having a sale on their equipment bundles.

We are just a few days away from the Rise to the Challenge kickoff! We are offering you a special discount on our equipment bundles so you can take your workouts for the challenge to the next level. Use promo code BASIC25 to get $25 off the Basic Bundle or code PREMIUM50 to get $50 off the Premium Bundle. If you have any questions on our Bar Method equipment, feel free to drop those below. Find our bundles online here: https://shop.barmethod.com/collections/equipment
Sand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-19, 06:10 PM  
Nuggie's Auntie

Wow, those items are expensive! Even on sale! I suppose I shouldn't be surprised--bar method isn't cheap, but still...
Nuggie's Auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-19, 07:24 PM  
Sand

I believe the kits used to be even more expensive.

Years ago, I was exclusively doing the Bar Method DVD’s and they were promoting their online streaming service with a sweepstakes. I happened to be the grand prize winner and won a portable barre, all three mats, the ball, the strap, the fillable weights and a water bottle.

They asked me to take a photo so they could share on their social media. They never uploaded the picture. This was what I submitted.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/mBp6LgpGC5GcYvkN9 scroll up to see the mats.

The mats are nice to have, I have used the medium mat the most. It’s firmer than the other two.
Old 09-17-19, 07:26 AM  
Nuggie's Auntie

How fun to win the sweepstakes!

I used to workout at a local studio. The mats are really nice. I just didn't like that they weren't easily washable. You can't just wipe them down like Pure Barre or barre3 mats. I kept imagining everyone's sweat on them! I always used a towel.

But yes, the TBM mats are really high quality. I just wouldn't spend so much $$ for home use. I use rolled up towels or chair pads if I need back support.
Nuggie's Auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-19, 11:10 PM  
Sand

I don't even like to get my own sweat on them so I use a yoga towel mat over them. Keeps them looking clean!

Tags
the bar method