Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-15-21, 07:30 AM  
Margot

- HealthBarre 5/5 - It's the only program that's noticeably changed my body over the past 30 years. Sandra is lovely and very responsive to questions.

- ETV 4/5 - I've enjoyed the regular live classes since lockdown. I agree that lately the classes seem to be geared more towards entry level. I'm not keen either on most of the newer instructors; most of the routines are 'same old same old'. If Gail had her own streaming site, I'd definitely subscribe. A few months ago, her classes had some really great tough leg work I hadn't ever seen before. I loved those.

- Movement for Modern Life 4/5 -Love the great price (also got the forever 50% off discount price) and the 3 new classes added each week. I like the few Pilates classes they offer too and some of their meditation practices.

- Body Groove 4/5 -Fun dance routines and great music. I'm liking the recently released 15 minute workouts by Heather and Miranda. I think the site could be set up better; it's a bit of a muddle. I'm disappointed that they are not very responsive to emails. In fact, I never get any emails from them.

- Katy Bowman 4/5 - I took advantage of her special rate, which I believe expires at the end of the year. It was a good refresher and I learned quite a bit but most of the classes are quite long and there is a fair amount of repetition.

- Ellen 4/5 - Ellen is such a lovely person I want to love all her classes. I'm not keen on a lot of repetition, so I find the cardio ones a bit boring.

- Ekhart Yoga 4/5 -Nicely set up site; some really great instructors and a lot of variety in styles of yoga. There are also some short Yamuna classes on there, which I find really therapeutic. I only dropped 1 star because it's a bit more expensive. If they ever offer a mega-deal annual rate, I'd go for it.

- Inner Dimension 3/5 -Very professional site and good video production. I like Travis' yin yoga classes. I'm a perpetual beginner yogi and I felt the classes were more geared towards intermediate/advanced level.

- Lee Holden 4/5 - What Cyana said. The price is just too high for me.

- Peter Caughey Qigong 4/5 - Only $10/mo for a lot of content. He's a lovely guy and has a wealth of information. I went deeper into working with energy with him than with any other instructor. He does tend to be chatty though and sometimes I just wanted to get on with it!

- YoQi 4/5 - Most of Marisa's classes are really good. I got bored because she rarely added any new ones.

- Pilates Anytime 4/5 - I liked that they had classes specifically to address certain problem areas. I also discovered some different styles I'd never come across before, such as Fletcher Pilates. Sometimes, when you have too much choice, it can get a bit overwhelming knowing where to start.

Tags
streaming reviews, streaming services