Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-24-11, 04:43 PM  
Sara1000

Do you complete whole system/rotation before moving on?

I'm not sure I have ever completed a system - I did the Original FIRM 90 Day rotation a couple of times back when I still had most of the original FIRMs.

Seems like I can never get through a whole system before buying something new and moving on. Usually I keep the system for a while and then end up sellling it.

I have done all but one of the FIRM Express 30 Day Slimdown but now I just got a bunch of new workouts so I'm not sure if I'll get back to FE or not.
My plan is to continue doing a couple of them every week but right now the lure of new workouts is keeping me from doing the one I had scheduled for this weekend
Sara1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-11, 04:50 PM  
JackieB
VF Supporter

I'm not much of a rotation person--but I did do a couple rounds of CLX and did a Tracey Mallett rotation earlier this spring. I get tired of things before 6 weeks is up.

Jackie
JackieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-11, 04:52 PM  
SpiritYogi

Unless I totally abhor the system / rotation, yes, I complete it until moving on. I've gotten my best results following fitness programs (P90X, STS, etc.) / rotations.
SpiritYogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-11, 05:00 PM  
PhyllisG

Yes I do. I have completed the Firm 90 day a few times but it was a long time ago. I have also completed STS and CLX and am now doing TA's Meta Omni. I sometimes like to work my way thru all the workouts form one instructor and then move on to another. Actually I like rotations because I will just do it rather than trying to decide on something. Keeps me motivated.
PhyllisG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-11, 05:24 PM  
Pie
VF Supporter

I normally complete them. It's actually the only time that I'm consistent......

Results are not made in the Comfort Zone........ - Mike Karpenko
Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-11, 05:37 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

I've never completed any rotation, and in fact, have never been able to follow one for longer then a week. I get bored.
Usia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-11, 06:15 PM  
alisoncooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usia View Post
I've never completed any rotation, and in fact, have never been able to follow one for longer then a week. I get bored.
Same here.
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-11, 06:18 PM  
Cammie-Cam

I got through about 42 days of P90X before giving up. That was the longest I'd ever stuck to any rotation. I just decided to start a 60 day Skogg rotation tomorrow. Let's see how that goes. :/
Cammie-Cam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-11, 06:14 AM  
Kyra

Yes, unless I have a compelling reason not to. Compelling to me would be an injury, or as was the case with one DVD rotation, finding the changes I was seeing were very much contrary to what I wanted (my arms were starting to look like twigs - ugh!). That it was also as boring as watching paint dry didn't hurt, either.

Certified Bulletproof Athlete
Kyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-11, 06:17 AM  
pattyd0319

I try but I have found for most 90 day rotations I stop at two months which is what I have done with P90x, STS and Supreme 90. Well, I don't always stop but at that point I start mixing things up, substitution other workouts for the rotation.
pattyd0319 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rotations, systems