Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 07-31-21, 08:47 AM  
buffmama

Summertime Fine 3.0 Day 53 Leg Circuits and MrandMrsMuscle 4 Min Fat Loss no. 15. I sub'ed in Bulgarians, curtsy lunges and DL in the last circuit. It seemed like a good idea. I did lower the weight as I was staying on one leg.
Old 07-31-21, 09:00 AM  
Erica H.

Kaleigh spin and Caroline's Beastmode back/biceps workout. I really like this one.

Erica
Erica H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-21, 08:47 AM  
buffmama

Summertime Fine 3.0 Day 48 FB Strength 60 min. Lots of core and glutes. Skipped MrandMrsMuscle will be going for a hike soon.
Old 08-01-21, 09:00 AM  
Erica H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffmama View Post
will be going for a hike soon.
Sounds wonderful! Enjoy your hike!

Kaleigh spin, Beastmode Legs (Day 7?) and part of this lower body tabata workout that I really like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPLl...ex=147&t=1238s Caroline and Kaleigh wore me out. I can't believe how lucky we are to have these amazing workouts available for free. Excited to see if Caroline posts a new short series today even though I have plenty of hers I want to repeat.

Erica
Old 08-03-21, 06:36 AM  
buffmama

Did this one yesterday Sydney Cummings Summertime Fine 3.0 Day 52 Back and Biceps. Did Renegade rows for table top rows and did pullovers for the last few minutes instead of biceps. Today was a rest day - gentle yoga and pilates.
Old 08-03-21, 07:37 AM  
Erica H.

Yesterday was Kaleigh spin, Caroline's calisthenics legs, and Tiff and Dan's intense chest workout. Tiff and Dan is a new channel for me and I liked this workout a lot - it was just like something Caroline would do. I need to check out more of their workouts.

Today was Kaleigh spin and Beastmode Day 1 legs again. Lots of wall sits.

I need to figure out how to go lower for lunges. I really noticed it during the calisthenics workout that I don't go low enough but I don't feel comfortable going down lower. Need to work on that. I always struggle with Bulgarians.

Erica
Old 08-04-21, 07:46 AM  
buffmama

Sydney Cummings Summertime Fine 3.0 Day 51 Butt & Core circuit and MrandMrsMuscle No Repeat no. 4 Upper Body. I did windmills instead of mermaids. Great move, needs to be done more.
Old 08-05-21, 07:35 AM  
buffmama

Sydney Cummings Summertime Fine 3.0 Day 55 FB Circuit. This one had some Renegade rows, I did windmills instead of V ups, did front raise to lateral lower for shoulders instead of alternating each, and did SA snatches for the double arm to increase the weight. Despite all that, I liked the workout. Also did MrandMrsMuscle No Repeat no. 7 Cardio. Some standing pilates and a yoga stretch rounded me out.
Old 08-05-21, 07:56 AM  
Erica H.

I tried posting yesterday a couple of times but wasn't able to.
Old 08-05-21, 08:00 AM  
Erica H.

Tried to add to my previous post and now I can't again! darn it. Should have copied and pasted what I wrote - it was long. Will try to check in later.

ETA - making this short. Kaleigh spin yesterday and today. Epic Heat chest/triceps and part of shoulders yesterday, Epic Heat legs today (first workout in series).

Erica

Tags
calisthenics, caroline girvan, epic, growingannanas, heather robertson, mrandmrsmuscle