Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-26-21, 07:07 AM  
suzysoho

Smile Kcm

Just saw an announcement that Kelly Coffey Meyer is going to be filming new DVD’s in October. Wanted to pass that along. Let’s keep an eye out together!
Old 09-26-21, 07:35 AM  
bubbles76

Oh thank you!
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-21, 05:56 PM  
jetlitis

As posted on FB, the new DVDs will be called:
  • 30-Minutes to Fitness “Power Splits”
  • 30-Minutes to Fitness “Body Blast”
jetlitis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-21, 08:13 PM  
Softshoe
VF Supporter

Thanks for the info!
Old 09-29-21, 07:38 PM  
jetlitis

Posted on FB by KCM:

Attention Fitness Enthusiasts!
I will be filming 2 new workouts in October and my usual presale will begin in a few days. If you are interested in growing your DVD workout library, check out the description below:
DVD #1
Description of 30-Minutes to Fitness "Power Splits"
"Power Splits" includes two strength workouts presented in a time-saver format and followed by a Finisher to enhance the overall effectiveness of the workouts.
Workout One is an upper body workout. "Upper Split" focuses on the five most commonly performed exercises for each muscle group to ensure proper form while building strength. This workout finishes with a 10 minute "Boxing Finisher" to trim your waistline and increase muscle definition.
Equipment used: a step (or bench), moderate to heavy Dbs and EggWeights (or 1-2lb dbs)
----------------------------------------------------------------
Workout Two is a lower body strength workout. "Lower Split" focuses on the three most common dumbbell moves performed by avid gym-goers. This lower body session is followed by a body-weight-only "Leg Finisher" to promote well-toned legs and glutes.
Equipment Used: moderate to heavy DBs.
Bonus Alert #1: "Power Splits" includes Kelly's signature premixes for added workout options.
Bonus Alert #2: "Power Splits" also includes one of Kelly's RAW home workouts from her Coffeyfit streaming APP on Vimeo.
DVD #2
Description of 30-Minutes to Fitness "CardioFit"
30-Minutes to Fitness "Cardio Fit" has two upbeat and energetic cardio workouts that are designed to burn maximum calories and speed up your metabolic rate. The format presented in these workouts is enjoyable, effective and time efficient!
Workout One is an easy-to-follow "Kickboxing" workout with periodic intervals of challenging lower body exercises using heavy dumbbells. This no-frills drills session is sure to leave you feeling ALIVE and EMPOWERED!
Equipment used: 12lb Dumbbells
Optional Equipment: EggWeights (or 1-2lb dbs)
----------------------------------------------------------------
Workout Two is an uplifting "Hi/Low" workout that takes it up a notch with intervals of challenging compound moves with moderate dumbbells.
The workout will fly by, but the effects are long-lasting.
Equipment used: 12 and 8lb dumbbells
Bonus #1: "CardioFit" includes Kelly's signature premixes for added workout options.
Bonus Alert #2: "CardioFit" also includes one of Kelly's RAW home workouts from her Coffeyfit streaming APP on Vimeo.

The presale will be on Coffeyfit.com

Carpe Diem!
jetlitis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-21, 08:14 AM  
laurajhawk

Thanks for posting! I don't like the idea of cardio with 12 lb dumbbells, but the Power Splits DVD sounds good to me. I might be tempted by this presale. (Then again, I think I still have a KCM in shrink wrap. Maybe I should wait on this. )

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-21, 08:19 AM  
bubbles76

These sound so good! I have been wanting another split workout from Kelly for awhile.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-21, 07:43 PM  
wendug

Thanks for posting this info. I think I'll wait and try these from the library. The cardio workout sounds more interesting to me. I have Kelly's split sessions that I rarely reach for, but I think that is just because I prefer total body weight workouts over splits.
Old 10-01-21, 06:18 AM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

Thanks. I'll pre-order the Splits one!
Joni O is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-21, 06:45 PM  
YogaGal

Looks like the presale for these two new dvds is on Saturday October 23 (per Kelly on FB). Not sure how long it will last, but usually a couple of weeks or so if I recall previous KCM presales.

I think after over a year without purchasing any new dvds, I will spring for these. They sound interesting and I would enjoy trying something new.

Tags
30 minute splits, 30 minutes to fitness, dvd, kcm, kcm power splits, kelly coffey meyer, new exercise dvd's