Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 08-31-21, 07:13 PM  
Vantreesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by T2B View Post
PHA3 - Lots of flying squirrel shaped (but without the tail), plopping, sweat during this workout ! Brenda was my sister in sweat. I was still sweating during my shower. I didn’t stop sweating until I arrived at work (an hour after my shower). Also, it took me an extra 6 minutes to complete the workout. bubbles - I can see why PHA3 made you mad. . I wasn’t expecting to sweat so much this morning. Jai was barely sweating, at least that I could see.

Which MH workouts did you buy?
I don't have that workout but that's how I was today after my 4 mile run, still sweating an hour after my shower! Surely we burned double calories, right??

Are you guys going to continue in September, do you think?
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-21, 08:26 AM  
bubbles76

T2B I got Men's Health MA40 with David Jack (swoon!) and New Rules of Muscle with Ebenezer Samuel. He is also a cutie, his name is Ebenezer, and they are 30 minute workouts. How could I not lol! I'm glad you agree with me about PHA3 ha! Jai is a beast.

Vannie I'd like to continue into September I'm tackling so many virgins and my "maybe bin" with this check in.

Day 21 - Discount Workouts Beginner Step Volume 1 - Workout 2 with Ashley. These were DVD-R workout put out years ago by Gym Box. I'm still trying to find some kickboxing, stretch, pilates, and core workouts I don't have.
I completed this workout yesterday. A dust bunny in the maybe bin. For now, it stays This workout was more beginner/intermediate choreography I think than true beginner. Beginner for me is like Kathy Smith step workouts.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-21, 11:56 AM  
T2B

I’ll post if someone is here. Bubbles, are you going to start a September thread, or should I?

Can’t wait to hear what you think of those new workouts. I looked at the workouts with Ebenezer a few times. Thought it might be a good way to shake up my weight routine since I mostly use Cathe or Beast. But, he’s alone, so not sure. Glad you bought the workouts so that you can let me know if it’s worth it.

Vantreesta - great job yesterday. I’m tired today, what about you?

I’m trying to not count down the days until it’s cooler.

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-21, 03:06 PM  
Vantreesta

I will rejoin you guys for September!

Went for a 3 mile nature walk with my dad and dog today and toward the end I commented that my legs were a little tired, probably from yesterday's run! I was sleepy yesterday and actually was in bed before 11:30, which is very rare for me. Slept like a log.

I too am beyond ready for cooler weather. Next week I'll be putting up my Halloween village! So excited!!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Old 09-01-21, 06:35 PM  
bubbles76

I've started a new September thread for us! I even tagged it 20 Different Instructors
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-21, 06:49 PM  
Vantreesta

Thanks, bubbles! I will be starting back at it Tuesday after the holiday!

Tags
20 different instructors, dust bunny, dustbunnies, dustbunny