Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-20-20, 01:45 PM  
hypnomoon

Cathe's Summer DVD Release

Do you think Cathe's dvds that were to come out this summer are going to make it in this summer?

I'm curious if she has done all the filming. And, can people edit at home.

I am wishful thinking that the editing is all that's left and it can be sent off, eventually, to continue the process. However, I think this set will be another late December shipping.

What's your bet?
hypnomoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-20, 02:01 PM  
TriciaR
VF Supporter

I was curious about that also. I went on her forum and she said on March 25th she has not stared filming and does not think the timing will be affected. But who knows because that was 3 weeks ago

Tricia
TriciaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-20, 04:10 PM  
bubbles76

I thought I was the only one thinking about this! I doubt she will be able to get filming done, what with the pandemic going on. I did wind up preordering, because I'm weak and am looking forward to them, but I don't think it will happen.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-20, 06:46 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

I didn't expect that she had started filming yet. I think there is a whole lot of planning, rehearsing, etc. before filming ever happens. I'm thinking this project will be delayed, although I'm still holding out hope for a summer release.

bubbles, you aren't the only one thinking about it for sure! I have so many workouts that I don't even know how I'll fit these in when they are released. So I'm kind of putting them out of my mind as much as I can.
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-20, 08:22 PM  
violingal3

Haha - I completely forgot about these! I know I pre-ordered and but I can't even remember what the new series is - how funny is that?!
violingal3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-20, 09:05 PM  
Taiga

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
I thought I was the only one thinking about this! I doubt she will be able to get filming done, what with the pandemic going on. I did wind up preordering, because I'm weak and am looking forward to them, but I don't think it will happen.
Is that flabby bicep kind of weak or the dreaded vidiot syndrome? At least a new Cathe set can cure one of them
Old 04-20-20, 09:40 PM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiga View Post
Is that flabby bicep kind of weak or the dreaded vidiot syndrome? At least a new Cathe set can cure one of them

Hahaha! Definitely the dreaded vidiot syndrome
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-20, 05:02 PM  
fanofladyvols

Anyone seen any progress on these anywhere about these? Curious...

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-20, 07:26 PM  
Fitstick

I have been wondering too. Kelly is filming with Greg this weekend, so maybe she will be filming soon. I wish we could get an update.
Fitstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-20, 10:31 AM  
athompson10
VF Supporter

She'd only be able to film solo workouts, right? That's not what I bargained for. I'm assuming these will be way, way delayed.

Tags
cathe, cathe perfect30, coronavirus, perfect 30, perfect30