Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-13-14, 10:10 AM  
T2B

Last night's episode was awesome.

I was so happy to see Morgan.

Carol is officially a bad@$$. I love how strong she's gotten. She wasn't a favorite of mine for a long time. The reunions made me tear up.

Tyresse & Sasha are siblings. They've said it a few times on the show.

I did catch that the first guy at the trough was the guy Rick gave his watch to. I didn't realize that he plays the Penguin on Gotham.

Ok, how do I change the title to include a note about spoilers?

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-14, 10:20 AM  
Pascal

Where is Beth?

Why has no one asked about Beth?

Why isn't Maggie, of all people, concerned or saddened by Beth's disappearance??
Old 10-13-14, 10:43 AM  
eyefit
VF Supporter

LOVED the episode! I have to rewatch again. The reunions at the end were so emotional. Man, I just love it when we get to see Rick smile and be happy, if just for an instant. It makes my heart melt!

Oh Pascal, I agree. That is the only thing that has been bugging me is how they are handling Maggie's reaction (non-reaction actually) to Beth being gone. The whole time she was obsessed with finding Glen...what about your sister????
Old 10-13-14, 10:58 AM  
Pie
VF Supporter

Unfortunately, I think they all assume that Beth died when the zombies invaded the prison. She was always considered so weak and naive. Maggie will probably become obsessed with finding her once Daryl tells her the truth.....

Results are not made in the Comfort Zone........ - Mike Karpenko
Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-14, 11:20 AM  
T2B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
Where is Beth?

Why has no one asked about Beth?

Why isn't Maggie, of all people, concerned or saddened by Beth's disappearance??
They did address it in the opening “Now” sequence, in a voiceover manner, as they are all working on their homemade weapons. You hear Maggie’s voice saying, “she’s alive? Daryl answers, describes the car that took her, and says “she’s alive”.

eyefit - it was good to see Rick & Carl smile again and Daryl be happy, it was so touching. What's Michonne gonna do without her katana?

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
Old 10-13-14, 11:24 AM  
Pascal

Quote:
Originally Posted by T2B View Post
They did address it in the opening “Now” sequence, in a voiceover manner, as they are all working on their homemade weapons. You hear Maggie’s voice saying, “she’s alive? Daryl answers, describes the car that took her, and says “she’s alive”.
Thank you! I totally missed that.
Old 10-13-14, 11:30 AM  
T2B

Quote:
I missed it the first time too. I caught it the 2nd time I watched the show.

Does anyone else think that the answer Eugene gave Sasha & Michonne, as to the cure for the virus, was still kind of shady? And, why doesn't he know how to fight?

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Old 10-13-14, 11:33 AM  
eyefit
VF Supporter

Quote:
I missed that, too! Oh and I missed that Michonne didn't get to retrieve her katana? Crap! I think I'm gonna re-watch tonight. I'm one of those people who like to do that because I tend to miss so much the first time around...
Old 10-13-14, 02:09 PM  
CharM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T2B View Post
Does anyone else think that the answer Eugene gave Sasha & Michonne, as to the cure for the virus, was still kind of shady? And, why doesn't he know how to fight?
Yes. Now I know he's not a scientist or in the medical field. I think he's a politician.
He doesn't have to know how to fight. He's convinced people that his life is important, so they're willing to fight for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquishyMommy View Post

I totally didn't catch it while watching the episode, but I read online that the first trough victim was Sam, the guy Carol and Rick ran into the day Rick left Carol behind.
haven't watched The Talking Dead yet so I don't know if it was addressed on there or not.
Yes, it was him. I only know because they talked about it on TTD. (Everyone was saying, "Ohh.") I wondered why he and Rick looked at each other like they knew one another.

Also discussed on TTD is how the Termites got people to join up with them. Once people arrive, they're greeted with a plate of meat. After they've eaten the meat, the Termites say, "oh hey, by the way, you just ate someone's brother. Are you cool with that?" If yes, they're allowed to stay. If no, well you know what happens.

After all the crazy things we've seen, that trough scene was still shocking.
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-14, 05:33 PM  
Debbie S.
VF Supporter

Last night's episode was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! Loved how everything feel together. Seriously, I don't think it could have been a better premiere.

I need to go back and watch the two episodes before last night's premiere. Good thing I did not delete them.

Shoot, the "Sam" scened went overhead my head. Dang!!!! I do remember him now.

I missed the "Morgan" reference. Was he in last night's show? I guess I need to re watch last night's episode.
Don't Compare Yourself to somebody else. BE YOUR BEST! Chalene Johnson

A Spark of Hope

In memory of:
Michael Sparkman
October 11th, 2001-October 21st, 2008
Hope Fimiani
August 26th, 2006-October 13th, 2008
Debbie S. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
favorite tv shows, the walking dead, twd, walking dead