You guys are too funny!!

Denise
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-07, 05:40 PM  
sundari

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgilby
Thanks, Denise!

Let the hype, the clamoring for more information from Cathe and the scrutinizing and analyzing of every single word uttered by her or her peeps on the new vids begin! Of course, that will be followed by more clamoring for more information and then finally the disappointment, complaints and bashing. LOL!
You are so right. It is a shame that it turns out that way.
Old 11-06-07, 05:42 PM  
FitBoop
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgilby
Thanks, Denise!

Let the hype, the clamoring for more information from Cathe and the scrutinizing and analyzing of every single word uttered by her or her peeps on the new vids begin! Of course, that will be followed by more clamoring for more information and then finally the disappointment, complaints and bashing. LOL!

LOL, Shelley!
FitBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-07, 05:46 PM  
ponytail

Quote:
Originally Posted by leslie w
Oh Lord! Ya think she'd learn by now not to make announcements of announcements. She obviously doesn't read this forum.
Acutally, she does read this forum. Which is why I feel bad for her at times.
ponytail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-07, 05:48 PM  
sundari

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponytail
I'm sure alot of them must read this forum. Which must make them feel bad at times.
Old 11-06-07, 05:54 PM  
caligurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by leslie w
Oh Lord! Ya think she'd learn by now not to make announcements of announcements. She obviously doesn't read this forum.
no kidding..... *sigh* these announcements that she's going to be making an announcement got old about 10 pre-announcements ago.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordan
She didn't make an annoucement, she answered a question. When she ignores questions, she gets flamed for ignoring people.

jordan
but she still ignores other questions that don't give her the chance to do her signature "i'm going to make an announcement"....
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponytail
she certainly doesn't act like she reads these forums.... she doesn't ever seem to improve upon things that are griped about over and over! (plus... how do you know she reads it? )
caligurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-07, 05:57 PM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundari
I'm sure alot of them must read this forum. Which must make them feel bad at times.
If instructors don't want honest critique, both good AND bad, they need to stay away from VF. If they just want to read compliments and rave reviews, they ned to stick to their own forums. Why come here if you don't want to hear all viewpoints?

If you can't take the heat, get out of show business!

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-07, 06:06 PM  
FitBoop
VF Supporter

True, Alta; it's like actors and newspaper reviews. Some read them and some don't. I think that VF is helpful to instructors because it gives them honest feedback on their work. I'd want to know all opinions, even the negative ones, realizing that you can't please everyone, but maybe finding some comments that would help for future projects.
FitBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-07, 06:09 PM  
hdw
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by caligurl
she certainly doesn't act like she reads these forums.... she doesn't ever seem to improve upon things that are griped about over and over! (plus... how do you know she reads it? )
Actually, there ARE people who likes what she puts out... I'm one of them! I have no complains about her workout. I think her workouts are top-notched, nobody rivals her, IMO. It'll be a very sad day for me if she stops making videos.
hdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-07, 06:11 PM  
lfcjasp
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alta
If instructors don't want honest critique, both good AND bad, they need to stay away from VF. If they just want to read compliments and rave reviews, they ned to stick to their own forums. Why come here if you don't want to hear all viewpoints?

If you can't take the heat, get out of show business!
I'm afraid you are right on target, Alta! FWIW, Cathe may get some bad raps here and there, even genuinely bashed at times, but you have to admit, no one else generates such long threads and intense discussions as Cathe does!!! I'll bet it helps more than hurts her business! I think the hurtful comments would be offset by the sheer tonnage of attention!

Tags
announcement/announcement