Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-09-20, 05:14 AM  
IceQueen07

Suzanne Bowen

I haven't heard much about her in a while and no longer subscribe to her streaming, but kinda miss her workouts. Has she uploaded anything new to her site recently? Is she still active? I know for a while she wasn't. Just curious if it would be worth resubscribing or not.

**Candice**
IceQueen07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-20, 06:00 AM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

She really hasn't done anything new. She says she is going to and has been posting a little bit more on Instagram lately. She is going through a divorce and I think it has really knocked her for a loop, on top of the health issues that she's been having.

Carol
txhsmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-20, 06:11 AM  
suzannaerin

Quote:
Originally Posted by txhsmom View Post
She really hasn't done anything new. She says she is going to and has been posting a little bit more on Instagram lately. She is going through a divorce and I think it has really knocked her for a loop, on top of the health issues that she's been having.

Carol
Carol, you are an instructor insider! .

Sorry to hear about Suzanne's troubles. There is good content on the site but there isn't much new content. It might be worth subscribing if you enjoy her workouts, just for the stuff that's available. I actually prefer the older content--she seems to enjoy it more and there is a less "production" quality (i.e., make up/styling). I am going to let my subscription lapse after years of renewing, but more because I'm just into barre anymore.
suzannaerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-20, 07:11 AM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzannaerin View Post
Not really. I follow her on Instagram (Bowens Unboxed or Unboxed Bowens, I think) and she's been posting there about things. Really sad for her family. I get the feeling that she's not in a good place.

Carol
txhsmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-20, 08:06 AM  
IceQueen07

Quote:
Originally Posted by txhsmom View Post

Carol
So sorry to hear she is going through a divorce. I knew she had health issues back when I was subscribing to her streaming. I hope things work out for her. Thanks for the update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzannaerin View Post

Sorry to hear about Suzanne's troubles. There is good content on the site but there isn't much new content. It might be worth subscribing if you enjoy her workouts, just for the stuff that's available. I actually prefer the older content--she seems to enjoy it more and there is a less "production" quality (i.e., make up/styling). I am going to let my subscription lapse after years of renewing, but more because I'm just into barre anymore.
I agree that her older workouts (the ones in her Florida home) were great. I have done and redone them so many times and I do have her dvds. I was looking for new content right now.

**Candice**
IceQueen07 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
suzanne bowen