Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-28-12, 03:51 PM  
Calistro

These look like what I was waiting for, but alas... they dont ship to the uk
Calistro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-12, 03:57 PM  
Cowgirl32

You know, I'm TA's meta has a TON of plank moves. It reminds of a lot of her moves...
Old 04-28-12, 04:54 PM  
Danielle*
VF Supporter

The Getting Started DVD sounds interesting to me. I wish there were clips. Does anyone know if Mary will be carrying these DVDs?
Danielle* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-12, 06:58 PM  
killoffsonny

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof10 View Post
The hardcore volumes use the equipment, the step, body bar and gliders. The first 3 volumes they show are just body weight.

Cheryl
Good to know. I've never been a hardcore anything so this will not be a problem.
Old 04-28-12, 08:20 PM  
momof10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowgirl32 View Post
You know, I'm TA's meta has a TON of plank moves. It reminds of a lot of her moves...
Yea, I am a TA fan. I am on Continuity Abcentric 1.2 L5, plus I have gone through to Continuity 1.2 OMNI L2. I have also done Glute Continuity 1.1. I love her moves. That's what made me want to order these.

Cheryl
momof10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-12, 08:23 PM  
alisoncooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle* View Post
The Getting Started DVD sounds interesting to me. I wish there were clips. Does anyone know if Mary will be carrying these DVDs?
Yeah, I wish there were clips of the Getting Started one (which is probably all I could even attempt to try).

If Mary carried it (and I could pay Paypal) I'd totally cave. But...
1) I don't want to pay with credit card and
2) I'm not paying $6 shipping for 1 dvd.... so, it looks like I'm haunting the trade listings again, LOL.
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-12, 08:30 PM  
momof10

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisoncooks View Post
Yeah, I wish there were clips of the Getting Started one (which is probably all I could even attempt to try).

If Mary carried it (and I could pay Paypal) I'd totally cave. But...
1) I don't want to pay with credit card and
2) I'm not paying $6 shipping for 1 dvd.... so, it looks like I'm haunting the trade listings again, LOL.
Alison - I got 8 DVDs and the book and the shipping charge was only $10. I tell you what, when I get my DVDs, I will start out with the Getting Started one. If I find it's a little too easy for me, I will send it to you, free of charge. I will have 7 others to workout with, plus I will be getting 2 DVDs a month. I joined the monthly DVD club.

Cheryl
momof10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-12, 01:21 AM  
Edie

I thought it was about sleeping and insomnia, and maybe how to condition yourself to sleep better!
Edie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-12, 05:54 AM  
hedygs
VF Supporter

Quote:
Alison - I got 8 DVDs and the book and the shipping charge was only $10. I tell you what, when I get my DVDs, I will start out with the Getting Started one. If I find it's a little too easy for me, I will send it to you, free of charge. I will have 7 others to workout with, plus I will be getting 2 DVDs a month. I joined the monthly DVD club.

Cheryl
Wow that's a lovely offer.

hedygs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-12, 06:11 AM  
alisoncooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedygs View Post
Wow that's a lovely offer.

Indeed!

Quote:

Cheryl
Cheryl ~ I'll take you up on it! (But if you try it and love it, I totally understand. Looking forward to your reviews.)
It's nice to know that shipping doesn't jump too high when more dvds are added in. Please do review the book for us, too, I'd like to know what her philosophy on diet/eating is.
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
horizontal conditioning