Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-14-21, 12:07 PM  
loverly7

40% OFF: Inner Dimension TV / Travis Eliot

Inner Dimension TV, the streaming yoga with Travis Eliot, has a spring special going on. A copy and paste with the info:

“Join Inner Dimension TV today and receive 40% off of an annual subscription* with the code SPRINGDETOX. This offer is exclusively for new subscribers and ends on March 22, 2021 at 9PM PDT.”

The website is https://www.innerdimensiontv.com

Hope this helps someone.
loverly7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-21, 01:01 PM  
yogapam
VF Supporter

Wow, that’s a great offer! For those who’ve subscribed, is there a good selection of shorter practices?

Certified Level 4 Essentrics Instructor - March 2021

Hatha YTT - 2011

Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down.....

"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live."
Jim Rohn

"It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.” - Tony Robbins

Check out my Instagram account, @fitness.ficti0n.inspirati0n
yogapam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-21, 03:14 PM  
Mickey12

I would love input from those that have this. I am interested by the great sale. Help me decide, please!
Old 03-14-21, 03:25 PM  
carly

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogapam View Post
Wow, that’s a great offer! For those who’ve subscribed, is there a good selection of shorter practices?
Yogapam, I haven't used this streaming service before, but this search page may help identify some of the content you are looking for:

https://www.innerdimensiontv.com/sea...uration=30-min

And to expand on your question....if someone has used this site...how often do they add new content?
carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-21, 03:28 PM  
carly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey12 View Post
I would love input from those that have this. I am interested by the great sale. Help me decide, please!
I noticed they do have a 10 day free trial you could access between now and the end of sale date.

Also, if you sign up for their emails you can get 2 free download classes.
carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-21, 03:50 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by loverly7 View Post
Inner Dimension TV, the streaming yoga with Travis Eliot, has a spring special going on. A copy and paste with the info:

“Join Inner Dimension TV today and receive 40% off of an annual subscription* with the code SPRINGDETOX. This offer is exclusively for new subscribers and ends on March 22, 2021 at 9PM PDT.”

The website is https://www.innerdimensiontv.com

Hope this helps someone.
$120 annual, and 40% off = $72/yr or $6/month.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-21, 03:56 PM  
s2546

I have not used their streaming but I have purchased multipe programs and dvds and I really love their practices.

sue
s2546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-21, 05:33 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2546 View Post
I have not used their streaming but I have purchased multipe programs and dvds and I really love their practices.

sue
Me too. There are several programs on their website I've wanted to try, and on 3/17 they're coming out with new program - Yoga Detox 30. I want to try this one too, so I will be signing up before the deadline because the price is great.

In the email they've sent out couple of days ago, they've included a link to promotional rules which say that if you purchase at the promotional price, you don't get 10 day free trial and membership will renew at regular price. But you can cancel your membership within 10 days and get your refund. So, it's basically a 10-day trial anyway.

I'm familiar with Travis and Lauren and I don't need a free trial. He also has quite a few practices on his youtube channel to try. Link to rules: https://www.innerdimensiontv.com/joi...eid=cf32cc5e5b

I think it's a great price and I'm signing up for sure!
Old 03-14-21, 08:23 PM  
yogapam
VF Supporter

I just signed up for their newsletter & did one of the free workouts. I can’t say it was what I’m looking for, it was a fast paced vinyasa called “Intention”. I think it was day 1 of a series? But I’ve browsed and I know there is lots of variety.

One question for those who’ve subscribed or done the workouts....is there a music off option? The background music was loud sort of clashing cymbals like a movie soundtrack. Did not appeal at all.

Certified Level 4 Essentrics Instructor - March 2021

Hatha YTT - 2011

Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down.....

"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live."
Jim Rohn

"It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.” - Tony Robbins

Check out my Instagram account, @fitness.ficti0n.inspirati0n
yogapam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-21, 10:43 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey12 View Post
Kim, I know I sort of already helped you with this, but figured others might be interested. I subscribe to ID and Udaya -- got in on sales for both of them. I like both, but honestly I prefer Udaya slightly mostly because I can get a better idea of the practice from their names and descriptions. On ID, they use names like "Discipline", "Joy", "Focus". The names on Udaya are goofy, but at least I sort of have an idea of what they will be: "Roll that Joint", "Fly Like an Eagle", "Hip Hip Hooray", "Grammy for My Hammy". But if you like Travis, this Inner Dimension sale is a great deal. ETA: another reason I probably prefer Udaya is the larger variety of teachers.

Tags
inner dimension, music off option, travis eliot, travis eliot streaming