Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-22-21, 01:11 AM  
ChelePA

Kat Gates-Buettner Fans

I know many of us love her step workouts. Just wanted to let you know she is adding some rebounder workouts. Starting off slow since she hasn't taught in 20 years. I love her style of teaching and her choice of music. Always so fun and motivational! She posted her first workout. It's a little over 20 minutes. I would consider it a beginner/intermediate level. Perfect as a warm-up or maybe light cardio after heavy weight work.
ChelePA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-21, 06:21 AM  
TracyQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelePA View Post
I know many of us love her step workouts. Just wanted to let you know she is adding some rebounder workouts. Starting off slow since she hasn't taught in 20 years. I love her style of teaching and her choice of music. Always so fun and motivational! She posted her first workout. It's a little over 20 minutes. I would consider it a beginner/intermediate level. Perfect as a warm-up or maybe light cardio after heavy weight work.
I recently discovered Kat and decided to dust off my step and try one of her workouts. I loved it and am falling in love with step again thanks to her.

I’m going to have to pull my rebounder out from the attic and try this one. Thanks for posting.

Cellulite is not a character defect.
TracyQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-21, 08:49 AM  
Paula N
VF Supporter

I was actually a little panicked when I saw she was working on a rebounder workout. I adore her step workouts, and am slightly worried she will be splitting her time now.

Of course, the solution would be to buy a rebounder. If anyone could inspire me to get one, it would be Kat.

No dress rehearsal. This is our life.
Paula N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-21, 09:44 AM  
TracyQ

I tried Kat’s Rebounding workout today as a warm up before my scheduled Cathe Upper Body and Core workout. It was my first time Rebounding in ages.

It was a short and fun reintroduction to rebounding.

Paula—I only recently discovered Kat so all her step workouts are new to me. Lucky me!!! But I can see how you would worry about her splitting her time especially if you decide not to get a rebounder. I like step more than rebounding and can’t really see myself rebounding too regularly but I love all the workout choices we have.

Cellulite is not a character defect.
TracyQ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kat gates-buettner