Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-10-11, 09:58 PM  
keb's mom

Peak Fit has free shipping and lower price

I was just looking at the Peak Fit site and noticed that the price is now $69.99 with free shipping! I'm still thinking about taking the plunge but a lower price makes these more attractive.
keb's mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-11, 10:14 PM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Wow, so not fair to those that purchased and went through the "fiasco" with damaged discs and all....

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-11, 10:16 PM  
A-Bot
VF Supporter

I know, I was just thinking I would be so mad if I had purchased this set already . . it hasn't been that long! Of course, it should have been priced this way to begin with, but it's really not fair.
Old 06-10-11, 10:21 PM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

I think we should get refunds for the difference, just saying.....

Now that would be good customer service and make up for some of the CRUMMY service thus far!

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Old 06-10-11, 10:24 PM  
Gatorfan76

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise R View Post
I think we should get refunds for the difference, just saying.....

Now that would be good customer service and make up for some of the CRUMMY service thus far!
I totally agree !!

Either a refund of the difference (which is about $50 b/c of the add'l shipping) or we get the 8 add-on DVD's they were planning on filming for free...
Old 06-10-11, 10:24 PM  
adrien_73

Similar thing happened to me with the URX dvds. Now the price is lower AND you get a FREE REBOUNDER??? I emailed them, and they pretty much told me to go pound sand!
adrien_73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-11, 10:27 PM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorfan76 View Post
I totally agree !!
or we get the 8 add-on DVD's they were planning on filming for free...

Now I like this too!

Old 06-10-11, 10:47 PM  
icebergslim

Now this set is still relatively new and the price has dropped already? Maybe, they are not selling well and then the complaints about the distributor does not help either. I remember someone writing, wait til it is on HSN or QVC and it will be cheaper, well the wait is no longer.
icebergslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-11, 11:18 PM  
roleez
VF Supporter

Yes, I'm glad I didn't order yet, even though I was very tempted! To be honest, if people here hadn't posted about the scratched DVD issues, I probably would have caved & paid full price. $70 is much more feasible but I'm really hoping they'll do something for all those who paid the higher price to make it up!
Old 06-10-11, 11:37 PM  
navarrosarah

What is the website, I don't know what these are and would like to see them. Of course I have two peakfit workouts and one of them is way too hard for me.

Sarah
navarrosarah is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
demg, michelle dozois, peak fit challenge