Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-03-17, 11:59 AM  
rheash92

Lindsay Brin 30 day core calender

Does anyone have the rotation calender for Lindsay's 30 day core DVD? Also are there any reviews? Thanks!
rheash92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-17, 02:10 PM  
mamaste

Here's the link to the calendars: https://www.momsintofitness.com/calendar-30-day-core/ No reviews because I still have not used the DVD.
Old 04-04-17, 03:11 PM  
Pratima
Exchange Moderator

I had the DVDs and sold or traded them (I think). I have her Lean Out and Weight Loss sets and while 30 Day Core is good if you want simpler, shorter workouts, I felt like they were too easy for me and I'd be better off using her others. That definitely doesn't mean they're not for you, they just weren't what I need.

DISCLOSURE: I have professional relationships with several producers of fitness videos and related products; please see my profile for details.
Pratima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-17, 07:33 PM  
msu

I have the 30 Day Core, as well as most of her workouts. Although I generally lift heavier when it comes to weights, (Cathe and Lauren Brooks), I really like 30 Day Core. She has a modifier as well as a more advanced exerciser, and I just go up a little weight-wise. When I do that, I do feel it, probably because I don't do a lot of high rep lifting. She doesn't rep you as long as Jari Love, but she generally goes a little heavier than Jari would go. It's great to have Lindsay's shorter workout options for time crunched days, and I actually like to do a couple of them back to back whenever possible. She may not lift as heavy as I prefer, but she has such a positive and encouraging personality, that I can't help but buy her stuff. I hate doing abs, so I appreciate that she is so knowledgable about core training in all her videos. She has some of the only core work that I won't skip if I'm doing a workout.
msu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-21, 06:10 AM  
Terry

Posting in 2021 on a 2017 thread

I picked up Lindsay Brin's 30-Day Core for my niece. Supposedly, I should have received an email that would let me download the rotation calendar after I clicked on the appropriate button on the website. I didn't receive the email after trying twice.

Perhaps the website is not updated, and you can no longer get the rotation just because you found the DVD on Amazon; i.e. I suppose you have to subscribe to streaming. I don't stream; she doesn't stream; and the 7-day free trail that requires a credit card ID is a NO for me.

Does anybody have the rotation written down so they can post it here? I can figure out one myself of course, but I'd rather get Lindsay's rotation for her if possible.

Thanks
Terry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-21, 09:00 AM  
sillygirl

The 30-Day Core calendar is still available and at the same URL listed on the the back of the DVD. Enjoy!

https://www.momsintofitness.com/core-calendar/
sillygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-21, 01:37 PM  
Terry

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillygirl View Post
The 30-Day Core calendar is still available and at the same URL listed on the the back of the DVD. Enjoy!

https://www.momsintofitness.com/core-calendar/
That is where I went initially. I tried it two times: name, email, hit "Download something or other" then get a message: Check your email! It has the info you requested. If you don’t find it, be sure to check your junk folder and click “not junk”.

I check my email and nothing is there. Maybe it's just me. I was wondering if anybody can post it here since I am apparently on their naughty list.
Old 04-13-21, 01:40 PM  
sillygirl

Oh bummer! I found the email link I received and here is a direct link to the PDF for you.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/main_web_im...e+Calendar.pdf
Old 04-13-21, 01:44 PM  
Terry

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillygirl View Post
Oh bummer! I found the email link I received and here is a direct link to the PDF for you.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/main_web_im...e+Calendar.pdf
THANKS MUCH - - From my niece and me!!!

Now I have to figure out what is wrong with my junk email account, or finally get rid of it and create another one for junk.
Old 04-13-21, 03:40 PM  
sillygirl

You're very welcome!

Tags
lindsay brin