Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-26-11, 12:05 PM  
jacmar

I just called CS as my CC was charged twice. They put my order through twice in one week, so I have TWO sets coming my way. They could not cancel the second order and its already in shipping.

My experience with them has not been a good one
jacmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-11, 01:44 PM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacmar View Post
I just called CS as my CC was charged twice. They put my order through twice in one week, so I have TWO sets coming my way. They could not cancel the second order and its already in shipping.

That's horrible!!
Old 05-26-11, 02:32 PM  
Blackadar

Quote:

You're much nicer than I am. I'd tell them that I didn't care that they couldn't cancel the 2nd order. They can refund my card NOW, or I can start charge-back proceedings NOW with the credit card company. I'd also let them know that either they fix the problem or they can come get both sets...after they were left under my sprinkler system for a night.

I have little patience for incompetence and even less for an unwillingness to fix problems caused by it.
Old 05-26-11, 02:39 PM  
celeste

Quote:

I believe you can refuse a package that you didn't order. Just don't open one of them and write "return to sender" on it.
celeste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-11, 08:18 PM  
pharma_gal

I am so losing interest in this set. Too bad for Michelle for losing business.
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-11, 11:00 PM  
sophie kat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackadar View Post
You're much nicer than I am. I'd tell them that I didn't care that they couldn't cancel the 2nd order. They can refund my card NOW, or I can start charge-back proceedings NOW with the credit card company. I'd also let them know that either they fix the problem or they can come get both sets...after they were left under my sprinkler system for a night.

I have little patience for incompetence and even less for an unwillingness to fix problems caused by it.
If I lived closer to you, I would take you with me to car dealerships and mechanics, lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharma_gal View Post
I am so losing interest in this set. Too bad for Michelle for losing business.
I was pretty excited for this set until I saw the price and I balked at it. I'm glad I did because I get frustrated when I buy a dvd at a normal price and it doesn't play. I feel bad for everyone who did buy and have had issues. It's a shame for Michelle too. This company is making her look bad to some extent even though it's not her fault.

I still hope these will be available individually through a reputable seller like Mary or Collage.

I my VF friends!
sophie kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-11, 01:02 AM  
fitnessjunkie

I wonder if Mary with sell this set? I'll just buy from her.
fitnessjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-11, 09:44 AM  
dutchgirl
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitnessjunkie View Post
I wonder if Mary with sell this set? I'll just buy from her.
I emailed Mary and asked her this question. She said that she assumed that it would come you retail outlets eventually and that she had no knowledge of a date when that would happen. So for the foreseeable future the answer appears to be ' no'.

Fitness happens one choice at a time - Michelle Dozois

The truth is, my body, whether I love it or not, is the vessel that houses my soul. And for that, it should be honored - Theresa Ruth Howard
dutchgirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
peak fit challenge