Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-05-18, 02:39 PM  
slockhart

HDM sale

Hamelin D'Abell is having a sale on some of his programs on his website.
Stacey
slockhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-18, 05:42 PM  
hotncmom

Bumping this so it doesn't get missed!

I purchased 3 of the DMW courses with the sale and they are dirt cheap. Each course has 10 classes and right now they are 15 GBP (around $19 USD) each and soooo good.

So far I did one of the free DMW classes on Youtube (before I purchased) and I've done 2 of the classes I purchased and I am in love. This year has been one of the most stressful of my life and these are just what I need right now to soothe my nervous system. I just love that they're so calming while providing a great muscle burn.

I'm going to be alternating DMW with yoga every other day, along with walking. I'll do shorter Hamelin toning workouts on days when I have less time.

Can't believe after all these years I'm just now getting around to DMW! I'm previewing some of the upcoming ones and they incorporate resistance bands as well, and that makes me so happy!
hotncmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-18, 08:16 AM  
Suzan66

He is very generous with his sales and free workouts. Love DMW!
Suzan66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-18, 08:24 AM  
starbelly

Feedback on Blitzmatics basic 2 & 3?

I have the Blitzmatics original, the bootcamp and the first series. Do I really need series 2 and 3? They are only GBP15 right now so not a big investment, but is the content different enough from what I already have to merit the purchase?

Also, is the sound quality better? The poor quality of the audio makes me do these very infrequently, but I am in the mood to shake things up a bit.
starbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-18, 12:04 PM  
upperwside

I have been on a Hamelin kick for a while.. I bought a LOT of sale items!! Loving my Hamelin workouts!!
upperwside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-18, 05:32 PM  
hotncmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by upperwside View Post
I have been on a Hamelin kick for a while.. I bought a LOT of sale items!! Loving my Hamelin workouts!!
Which ones are you doing?
Old 11-12-18, 05:36 PM  
hotncmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbelly View Post
I have the Blitzmatics original, the bootcamp and the first series. Do I really need series 2 and 3? They are only GBP15 right now so not a big investment, but is the content different enough from what I already have to merit the purchase?

Also, is the sound quality better? The poor quality of the audio makes me do these very infrequently, but I am in the mood to shake things up a bit.
I'm sorry I can't answer your question about Blitzmatics, but I think overall sound is an issue with the Hamelin workouts. I bought the latest inch loss course and now the DMW series and all of them are very echo-ey. I wish he would use something besides the camera microphone because he's always presenting in a large room. But he's been at it for years, so I don't think that's going to change.
Old 11-12-18, 08:09 PM  
adrien_73

I used to be able to download his youtube videos that I purchased, but the app I used no longer works. Do you know if there is a way to download them? The Vimo ones seem to download just fine. Thanks!
adrien_73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-18, 09:08 PM  
hotncmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrien_73 View Post
I used to be able to download his youtube videos that I purchased, but the app I used no longer works. Do you know if there is a way to download them? The Vimo ones seem to download just fine. Thanks!
I use software called DVD VideoSoft Free Studio - but I have the premium (paid) version so there are other features.
Old 11-13-18, 05:11 AM  
adrien_73

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotncmom View Post
I use software called DVD VideoSoft Free Studio - but I have the premium (paid) version so there are other features.
Thank you for the suggestion! Would you happen to have a link to the legit site? I did a search and several different sites came up. I want to make sure it's legit! Thanks again!!!
adrien_73 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hamelin, hamelin d'abell, hdm, hdm sale, sale