Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-13-18, 12:56 PM  
rhbrand

T-Tappers, what is your favorite workout

I'm going to give T-Tapp a try again for a while. I've already got the basic workout, and Torso plus I think somewhere Hit the Floor. I figure I can at minimum do the 15 min basic workout plus something else, and some days to the entire thing.

Are there any workouts you love? How about ones that really it the torso/abs? That's the area I need the most help with, and I remember doing Hit the Floor every other day for 2 weeks and lost almost an inch off my waist.

Thanks in advance.
Old 05-13-18, 08:31 PM  
OSusanna

I like T-tapp although I am currently in a weights rotation at the moment. I loved the total workout. The balance work (not precisely what you’re looking for) is wonderful. For core, I liked Brain Body Fitness core floor and Ladybug, although that was a little advanced. Any floor workout of hers will be core focused, so working through those could be helpful. I also liked Critter Crunch 2.

When I did T-tapp I tried to do 1 standing, 1 floor and one walking a week. The dread factor got high for me though and I had to move on to something else. I will come back to it again because it is effective.
OSusanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-18, 09:23 AM  
Demeris

I'm dealing with a couple of health issues right now, so the new Chair T-tapp, which is available only through streaming, is my go-to. It's 18 mins and does a great job of working every muscle.

On days when I have more energy, I like Healthy Hormones.

And I am still a huge fan of MORE, even though I don't do it very often.
Demeris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-18, 09:34 AM  
luvcritters
VF Supporter

I'm also a big fan of MORE. It shrunk my waist quickly.

Trust no one. - X-Files, and me.

Comfort food only provides comfort while it's in your mouth. - Me
luvcritters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-18, 09:10 PM  
beyond.omega
VF Supporter

My favorite workout is Senior Fit. After going to the live workshop for this workout, I finally really "got" muscle activation. When I finally got the DVD, it really delivered.

However, this workout is very intense if you are younger than senior. (This workout is tailored to train and trigger muscle activation in a population and has lost it. So for those who are younger and still have it, it will really rev it up into overdrive.) In the interest of full disclosure, it is definitely long and boring, even to me who might be its biggest fan.

However, as OSusanna said, all T-Tapp workouts target the abs/core through the curling the core action. Why not just get started and jump in with something you have?
beyond.omega is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
t-tapp