Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-01-13, 05:22 PM  
Gogo

just subbing.

ETA: I'm new here and I apologize for resurrecting old threads. I did not know there was a way to subscribe without posting. I now do. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
Gogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-13, 06:31 PM  
sheepla
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffgirl View Post
The Skogg's has excellent instruction, it adjust to your level, 1-4 and the workouts are great without having to roll on the floor or do burpees that I don't enjoy. You can get your butt kick whith simple moves and still work the entire body. No ab work either, no turkey's get ups.

The RKS offers more variety, and more workouts, but the instruction is not that good, is more Hollywood. I did workout 1 yesterday and is very simple and fantastic. Is swing intervals, do swings for 30 seconds and rest for 45 seconds, for 20 minutes, is cardio intervals without impact. I have been doing something similar on my own, but since I don't have timer, I would count 30 swings and rest, and repeat until I hit 300 swings. I previewed workout 2, which is circuit training, and it looks good too.

I have both!
I have both and this is a great summary. If I could only have one, I would choose Skogg. There is something about that workout that gets right to the heart of things without nonsense and the form instruction is priceless. Plus, my husband LOVES Skogg....it's the only workout system or dvd I've got that he will consistently do. He's a big, big fan.

ETA-Ooops, just noticed this was an old thread someone had bumped. Oh well, doesn't change my answer at all.

Tags
doug reinhardt, kettlebell, kettlebells, michael skogg, reinhardt, reinhardt kb system, rks, skogg kettlebell system