Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-24-19, 01:50 AM  
hypnomoon

Insight Timer here too. Tons of variety!!
And, I like that it tracks my stats too. Just like working out, I like to see all those 'days in a row'.

I'm Kimberly from Castle Rock, CO or Denver, CO if you'd like to friend me.
hypnomoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-19, 01:57 AM  
janice

10percent Happier

An app - lots of variety.

There is a 7 day free trial and 40% off running now.

J
janice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-19, 05:44 AM  
antbuko

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee View Post
I have this feeling that a couple (few?) years ago it was free -- maybe they were having a special? -- but maybe that's no longer the case. It is an awful lot of content for free!! (the one I have anyway)
They were all free until this past year. You still had to "rent" courses and the courses would become unavailable after completion. Now they have implemented a subscription option wherein you have access to all the courses all the time and you can download and meditate offline. Not sure of any additional benefits to the subscription. Everything else is still free.
Old 12-25-19, 05:25 PM  
sillygirl

Anyone here use the Unplug Meditation app? I just downloaded it and am pleasantly surprised by the great content! Lauren Eckstrom leads many meditation sessions as well as David Ji (who I liked from my FabFitFun TV meditation options). The app itself isn’t as user-friendly as some others but I’m really enjoying the topics covered. Seems more like how-to meditations which I’m realizing is more what I’m looking for. For example, David Ji explains his S.O.D.A. (Stop, Observe, Detach, Awaken) technique to reacting in situations. Such great advice in under 7 minutes that I can use immediately. Unfortunately, there’s no lifetime subscription but there is a 7-day free trial (just click the X to close out the subscription page without having to put in your payment info).
sillygirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calm app, headspace, insight timer, meditation, meditation app