Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-21, 10:05 AM  
Karla25

Yoga Burn Monthly

Has anyone tried Yoga Burn Monthly Kundalini Yoga? What did you think of it?
Old 10-18-21, 07:25 AM  
jldx2in2000

I have all the Yoga Burn DVDs and have done them all but the Kundalini month. I previewed it but just couldn't see myself enjoying it although I know some people on the Facebook group have said they didn't expect to like it but did by the end. Maybe one day I will give it a go.
jldx2in2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-21, 07:37 AM  
Karla25

Quote:
Originally Posted by jldx2in2000 View Post
I have all the Yoga Burn DVDs and have done them all but the Kundalini month. I previewed it but just couldn't see myself enjoying it although I know some people on the Facebook group have said they didn't expect to like it but did by the end. Maybe one day I will give it a go.
I recently purchased a couple of months and discovered that I love her stretching segments I stumbled across the Kundalini on eBay and hoped that they might be as good, but am not sure if they do a 15 minute repeated loop.
Old 10-23-21, 05:43 PM  
Karla25

Quote:
Originally Posted by jldx2in2000 View Post
Thanks for letting me know about the FB group! I read the reviews which were mixed for the first workout. Most seemed to like the other Kundalini workouts better. I think most of the people that made negative comments had probably never done any Kundalini yoga before.

After reading the reviews, I apprehensively went ahead and ordered the Kundalini month. I'm glad I did because I like it very much. The first workout is very similar to workouts by Maya Fiennes and Ravi & Ana Brett. I like that the Yoga Burn monthly workouts aren't repeated 15 minute loops, but are a full 30 minutes.

I have also ordered the Yoga Burn Monthly Restorative & Hatha months. I haven't received them yet, but am really looking forward to getting them.
Old 10-25-21, 08:33 AM  
jldx2in2000

I have really enjoyed the all the months of YB Monthly except Kundalini which I haven't tried yet. I love that they are 30 minutes and each session is different than the others. It is really a good system. I hope one day she comes out with another 6 months just like these with all new sessions. It is so hard to find 30 minute yoga sessions on DVD and these are just amazing.
jldx2in2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-21, 06:45 AM  
Rhonda

I have only done the restoration practice. I have all six months, guess I should try them. I have some of her other practices and don't like them since you have to repeat them 2-3 times.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kundalini, yoga burn