Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Ohh the names, lol.
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-12, 04:50 PM  
Lissa

From their website:

"The Brazil Butt Lift Master Series Advanced Workouts

Bikini Body – Sculpt sexy arms and a strong upper body as you tighten and tone your core, lifting hand weights as you balance on the stability ball.

Higher & Tighter – Lift your bikini-ready bum bum with multiple cycles of Leandro's advanced, focused moves. You'll incorporate the stability ball to target hard-to-reach muscles while always keeping your core engaged.

Ipanema Booty – Shape a firm, fuller booty by using heavier ankle weights during multiple reps of Leandro's intense sculpting."

~Lissa
Lissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-12, 09:50 PM  
LeanneM

I'm so excited about these workouts, and I really hope that there are more than three total! I'm hoping that there are three disks, but that each one has more than one workout, just like with the first series. The first one is one of my all-time fave systems! I love Leandro and the results I get from these!
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-12, 07:24 AM  
Calistro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissa View Post
From their website:

Bikini Body – Sculpt sexy arms and a strong upper body as you tighten and tone your core, lifting hand weights as you balance on the stability ball.

Higher & Tighter – Lift your bikini-ready bum bum with multiple cycles of Leandro's advanced, focused moves. You'll incorporate the stability ball to target hard-to-reach muscles while always keeping your core engaged.

Ipanema Booty – Shape a firm, fuller booty by using heavier ankle weights during multiple reps of Leandro's intense sculpting."

~Lissa

Whatever happened to cardio carnival?

I think I was looking forward to that one
Calistro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-12, 08:04 AM  
LeanneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissa View Post
From their website:

~Lissa
Lissa, where did you see this on their website? I can't find the info about it anywhere.

I really hope that this isn't just three workouts! I knew they said that the workouts would be add-ons, but I thought I had remembered reading last year that there were more than just three total.
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-12, 08:48 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Yes, I posted above there was originally 8 in the series when they first announced it 2 years ago, including a yoga one.

ETA - I'm going to try and locate that older thread. My curiosity is getting the better of me now.
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-12, 09:36 AM  
Lissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeanneM View Post
Lissa, where did you see this on their website? I can't find the info about it anywhere.

I really hope that this isn't just three workouts! I knew they said that the workouts would be add-ons, but I thought I had remembered reading last year that there were more than just three total.
This is where I got it:

http://www.beachbody.com/product/fit...ced-workout.do

The link is up thread.

Wish there were more as well. Don't understand what they are doing. Hopefully they put them up for sale soon.

~Lissa
Lissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-12, 09:39 AM  
metalbarbie

I've been using BBL everyday for the past 3-4 weeks now and I love it. I would definitely buy these new videos.
metalbarbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-12, 10:24 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=151953

I'm not sure if I did this right, but this is the older thread that lists the 8 workouts that were supposed to be part of BBL2. It was driving me crazy and I thought I was losing it
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-12, 02:53 PM  
metalbarbie

I hope they don't do Tummy Tuck 2. I hate any and all ab videos. I only trust Pilates when it comes to ab work.
metalbarbie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bbl, bbl master series, brazil butt lift