Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-27-12, 12:41 PM  
athompson10
VF Supporter

Quote:
it's not the first time I've spent money on a set to only use part of it and I'm sure it won't be the last. - scrappindad
Too true. If I really like and use part of the set, I figure it's still a good buy. Then again, I'm a vidiot, of course I'd say that.

Laurajhawk and LeanneM: I'm with you on the two-BBLs-a-day or about an hour workout total. I'm doing the original BBL rotation and I've been adding in another workout on the days when only one BBL is scheduled. Sometimes I do a 20- to 30-minute moderate intensity walk on my treadmill before BBL; other days I've added in a longer stretch (Deep Stretch, Slim & Limber, one of Cathe's Stretch Max segments); some days I tack on abs.

Whoever tackles a rotation with the Master workouts, be sure to let us know how it goes!
Old 09-27-12, 04:47 PM  
Lissa

I received my package today from Beachbody with the spanish version of the original BBL and a stability ball (w/ pump). That is it. I called and told them and they are supposed to send me the right order out, but I will have to wait until next week to get it.

~Lissa
Lissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-12, 06:22 PM  
laurajhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissa View Post
I received my package today from Beachbody with the spanish version of the original BBL and a stability ball (w/ pump). That is it. I called and told them and they are supposed to send me the right order out, but I will have to wait until next week to get it.

~Lissa
That's very frustrating, but your puppy is adorable.

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-12, 07:14 AM  
Lissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurajhawk View Post
That's very frustrating, but your puppy is adorable.
Thanks!

~Lissa
Old 10-04-12, 10:09 PM  
Lissa

Got my dvds today. What was weird is they sent them in individual dvd envelopes, and they just sent me the calendar with them. I didn't receive the guides or the 3-Day Bonus. Am I missing something? Should I contact BB again?

Thanks,
~Lissa
Old 10-05-12, 06:03 AM  
athompson10
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissa View Post
Got my dvds today. What was weird is they sent them in individual dvd envelopes, and they just sent me the calendar with them. I didn't receive the guides or the 3-Day Bonus. Am I missing something? Should I contact BB again?

Thanks,
~Lissa
My package had the little cardboard CD-sized holder which held: the three discs in a tri-fold cardboard case; the rotation calendar; a 20-page 3-Day Cleanse brochure; and a 64-page Sculpting Guide (which is 8 pages of general BBL introductory stuff and the rest a bunch of recipes). You're missing the puffery/promotional stuff, which you might or might not want. I'm always pleasantly surprised by some of the BB recipes.
Old 10-05-12, 06:27 AM  
RedPanda

Every time I say "Brazil Butt Lift Master Series", Mr RedPanda drools a bit.
Old 10-05-12, 08:45 AM  
LeanneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by athompson10 View Post
My package had the little cardboard CD-sized holder which held: the three discs in a tri-fold cardboard case; the rotation calendar; a 20-page 3-Day Cleanse brochure; and a 64-page Sculpting Guide (which is 8 pages of general BBL introductory stuff and the rest a bunch of recipes). You're missing the puffery/promotional stuff, which you might or might not want. I'm always pleasantly surprised by some of the BB recipes.
Mine came with all this stuff, too.

Lissa, I would call customer service and make sure that you get everything in its proper packaging.
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-12, 09:29 AM  
mle777

For those that ordered and received these, what do you think of the workouts? Is it as good as the first set? Better? Worse?

3x Tough Mudder
mle777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-12, 09:32 AM  
LeanneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mle777 View Post
For those that ordered and received these, what do you think of the workouts? Is it as good as the first set? Better? Worse?
I just finished up my first week of the combined rotation (the original BBL series + the new ones), and am a bit disappointed. I love the original set, but these aren't quite as fun or as challenging as the first ones. It could be, though, that I had such high expectations for these, so I'm hoping that they grow on me a bit more as I do them the next three weeks . . . . .
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bbl, bbl master series, brazil butt lift