Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-18-21, 03:25 PM  
TracyQ
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Boston, MA
After years of doing Travis Eliotís Ultimate Yogi and his free offerings on YouTube regularly, I have just recently discovered that his wife Lauren Eckstrom, has her own YouTube channel. How come I never knew this? I did three of her practices last week and love them.

Iím sure itís been mentioned here but in case you missed it like I did itís definitely worth a look.

https://youtube.com/c/LaurenEckstrom
__________________
Tracy

Cellulite is not a character defect.
TracyQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-21, 07:19 PM  
Karla25
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyQ View Post
After years of doing Travis Eliot’s Ultimate Yogi and his free offerings on YouTube regularly, I have just recently discovered that his wife Lauren Eckstrom, has her own YouTube channel. How come I never knew this? I did three of her practices last week and love them.

I’m sure it’s been mentioned here but in case you missed it like I did it’s definitely worth a look.

https://youtube.com/c/LaurenEckstrom
Same here! Her practices look good. Thanks for sharing :-)
__________________
Have a heart that never hardens, a temper that never tires, and a touch that never hurts
Charles Dickens
Karla25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-21, 07:29 PM  
Kathy G
VF Supporter
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: USA
A couple of more walking workout channels:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCBjkI...FgZASBw/videos

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCYQ_t...d0n6UcA/videos

Good workouts but crappy background:

https://m.youtube.com/c/GreyandOrangeFitness/videos
__________________
Completed Races:
(4) 50 milers
(2) 42 milers
(1) 50k
(10) Marathons
(2) 20 milers
(3) 25kís
(16) Half Marathons
(1) 20k
(6) 10 milers
(1) 15k
Kathy G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-21, 07:09 AM  
AnMrsDe
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: IL
Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyQ View Post
After years of doing Travis Eliotís Ultimate Yogi and his free offerings on YouTube regularly, I have just recently discovered that his wife Lauren Eckstrom, has her own YouTube channel. How come I never knew this? I did three of her practices last week and love them.

Iím sure itís been mentioned here but in case you missed it like I did itís definitely worth a look.

https://youtube.com/c/LaurenEckstrom
What?? I had no clue!! Thanks so much for posting!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-21, 06:28 PM  
Karla25
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Florida
Keli Roberts has several new & classic workouts on YouTube:-)
https://youtu.be/Puz60M6TpIY
__________________
Have a heart that never hardens, a temper that never tires, and a touch that never hurts
Charles Dickens
Karla25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-21, 08:56 AM  
pfhanna
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
DC Fitt has some excellent, no equipment, low impact workouts:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40...uz9b_xw/videos

I did one of hers and I, simply, can't believe how much I feel it today
__________________
pamela hanna
pfhanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-21, 09:54 AM  
Erica H.
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Quote:
Originally Posted by pfhanna View Post
DC Fitt has some excellent, no equipment, low impact workouts:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40...uz9b_xw/videos

I did one of hers and I, simply, can't believe how much I feel it today
Thank you for sharing! I just subscribed to her channel.

Erica
Erica H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-21, 01:25 PM  
upperwside
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: On Canada 💗
https://youtu.be/XLoT7ZvBKC8

I've been loving this channel. The workouts are my dreams come true. So many to choose from!!
upperwside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-21, 01:28 PM  
upperwside
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: On Canada 💗
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla25 View Post
Keli Roberts has several new & classic workouts on YouTube:-)
https://youtu.be/Puz60M6TpIY
Looks great, thank you!
upperwside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-21, 01:40 PM  
Erica H.
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Quote:
Originally Posted by upperwside View Post
https://youtu.be/XLoT7ZvBKC8

I've been loving this channel. The workouts are my dreams come true. So many to choose from!!
Thank you!

Erica
Erica H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
penny barnshaw, youtube, youtube channels, youtube instructors, youtube workouts, youtube yoga

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2009 Video Fitness