Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-04-16, 07:16 PM  
mtngoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepSeaSue View Post
I love YW 365 and I'm in the minority in that I adore Rudy and his musings. There was talk about him writing a book at one point and I hope that's still in the works because I would snap it up in a heartbeat. He has a fascinating backstory.

snip for comment
Yes, he is finishing up the book now. I supported it on Kickstarter. He was held up by a health issue, but is back on track now!

(He sent a couple of photos to KS backers - one from his military days, and one from his bodybuilding days.)

Lacey (trying to convince Brent to take a Pilates class): C'mon Brent, don't you want to unify your mind and body?
Brent: Nah. I'm not gonna put all my eggs in one basket.
Corner Gas Season1 Episode 3 "Pilates Twist"
mtngoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-16, 07:58 PM  
DeepSeaSue

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtngoat View Post
Yes, he is finishing up the book now. I supported it on Kickstarter. He was held up by a health issue, but is back on track now!

(He sent a couple of photos to KS backers - one from his military days, and one from his bodybuilding days.)

Oh, I'm so glad he's writing it! I wish I had known it was on KS, though...I would have supported it for sure. Thanks for sharing!!
DeepSeaSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-16, 08:10 PM  
mtngoat

Quote:
Oh, I'm so glad he's writing it! I wish I had known it was on KS, though...I would have supported it for sure. Thanks for sharing!!
I debated posting about his KS campaign, but decided not to since I had recently been burned by another campaign. I almost posted about that one ( Radiate shirts) and am so glad I didn't!

I am sure that Rudy's book will be widely available once published. Can't wait to read it!

Lacey (trying to convince Brent to take a Pilates class): C'mon Brent, don't you want to unify your mind and body?
Old 07-05-16, 12:53 PM  
Exercise Diva

[QUOTE=alisoncooks;2647257]I just picked up Yoga Warrior 365 (Rudy Mettia)...for a really good price, I might add.

Anyway, I'm super-excited about it! I plan on taking July (and maybe August) to build up to it by using the new Jessica Smith yoga/fusion workouts. My birthday month is September, so I'm thinking that'll be my YW365 month.

I know that Rudy gets on some people's nerves, but I love this program. I also love UY with Travis Eliot but lately I am finding that I turn more to YW because it is a little easier than UY and most practices are one hour long (UY can be much longer which drove me crazy sometimes). I personally love his chatter. He motivates me and his tips and cues are excellent or so at least I find them to be. I don't use them in any particular order - just pick out what I want to do that day. Hope that you enjoy the practices!
Exercise Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-16, 01:22 PM  
DeepSeaSue

Quote:
I am sure that Rudy's book will be widely available once published. Can't wait to read it!
I can't wait to read it, either! If you get any updates because you were a KS supporter, do you mind posting them?
Old 07-05-16, 03:21 PM  
mtngoat

Quote:
I can't wait to read it, either! If you get any updates because you were a KS supporter, do you mind posting them?
I'll keep you posted on any updates!

Old 07-27-16, 08:29 PM  
mtngoat

OLD(er) THREAD ALERT!

Quote:
Rudy's book is available at amazon.ca in Kindle format. (I'd link but am having trouble with my computer - can't log out of my amazon acct, and don't want to risk linking to it!)

I checked amazon.com and it is available there in both paperback and kindle format.

Old 07-27-16, 10:10 PM  
DeepSeaSue

Quote:

Rudy's book is available at amazon.ca in Kindle format. (I'd link but am having trouble with my computer - can't log out of my amazon acct, and don't want to risk linking to it!)

I checked amazon.com and it is available there in both paperback and kindle format.

THANK YOU!!! Off to download now
Old 08-01-16, 12:14 PM  
Cher

Quote:

I'm having trouble finding it. What is the name of the book?
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-16, 12:45 PM  
athompson10
VF Supporter

Book is called "Yoga Warrior: the Jagged Road to Enlightenment." Posting from phone, can't post link...

Tags
rudy mettia, yoga warrior 365