Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-06-22, 04:40 PM  
fanofladyvols

Pleased to find Annette Fletcher's Perfect in 10 pilates.

I saw a slim cardboard folder that was a Zumba set Exhilarate. Not sure what it should include but this had no equipment. Unfortunately, someone had scattered the contents so I put it together and left it for someone else.

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-22, 07:58 AM  
Karla25

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post
Pleased to find Annette Fletcher's Perfect in 10 pilates.
I love her stretch dvd. Let us know how you like the Pilates workout
Old 02-07-22, 09:35 AM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla25 View Post
I love her stretch dvd. Let us know how you like the Pilates workout
Which one of her stretch DVDs are you happy with?

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
Old 02-07-22, 02:59 PM  
Karla25

Perfect in 10 Stretch
Old 02-09-22, 10:30 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Picked up the Mark Lauren "You Are Your Own Gym" 3 DVD set for $2.24 at a local Savers on Monday after dropping off some donations.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-22, 11:21 AM  
toaster
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
Picked up the Mark Lauren "You Are Your Own Gym" 3 DVD set for $2.24 at a local Savers on Monday after dropping off some donations.
Great buy, Jeannine! Interested to hear what you think of the set.

Follow me @YogiBethC

YouTube|Instagram|Facebook
And yes, I am Reviewer Dr. Beth on Amazon.
toaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-22, 09:25 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by toaster View Post
Great buy, Jeannine! Interested to hear what you think of the set.
i started reading what VFers had to say about this set, and it led me to his Mobiity Rx DVD.

I will try to do the YAYOG before talking myself into getting the Mobility Rx and report back. the set i found was in excellent condition - even the case was nice.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
Old 02-10-22, 12:51 AM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Bzar, great find!

Vantreesta, wow a barbel/dumbbell set for $10, what a score!

FOLV, I love Perfect In 10 Stretch too, I also love her Stretch & Joint Mobility Therapy. Please, report back when you get to try her Pilates one.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-22, 03:47 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

picked up in Savers today for $3.12:
Slim in 6 DVD set, which has the 52 min Start It Up

I have several sets of these - one of my sets got damaged and after that I vowed to have a spare on hand.

also spotted at Savers but left it there for another lucky person - all $2.99 each:

Kathy Smith - all sealed:
Step Workout
Great Buns and Thighs
Power Step workout

Gunnar Peterson's Core Secrets series - saw individual titles - about a dozen or so - including the ones that were released later on.

spotted at Goodwill for $3:
Stephanie Huckabee Powerfit set in perfect condition, including the case.

if i needed another set, i would have picked it up! i left it there for another vidiot

Old 02-20-22, 07:32 AM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
I have several sets of these - one of my sets got damaged and after that I vowed to have a spare on hand.
This is something I have debated regarding my own collection. So far, I have been sharing duplicates. However, there are a few I have held onto concerned I might regret it if I didn't keep a backup. Especially when product appears, it is typically not new or in very good condition. It's a conundrum!

Anywho, picked up some new to me treasures with trade in value: Donna Richardson's Body Gospel set, Sweating in the spirit 2, 3 day rotation.
Firm Zip Trainer DVD set (without the ball), Firm Zip Trainer cardio dvd,
Keli Roberts Flexibility for the inflexible.

I think this was the first time in a long time that I saw so many items that weren't Jillian, Leslie or Element/Gaiam yoga. There are SO MANY of those titles I see. They had good titles that I already owned (Cathe, Body beast set) or had no interest in (like a Chalene extreme set). I left for someone else to enjoy.

Tags
thrift store finds