Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-15-21, 09:32 PM  
Laura S.
VF Supporter

Thanks to Marci/Demeris

Marci - I opened my box (finally). Thank you so much! I really appreciate everything. She sent:

Band loops - I'll use them in my casual exercise. I love bands and band workouts!

Foot roller - I have a lot of foot pain and look forward to using this.

Stuff for creative journaling/card making - Catalogs, magazines, tissue paper, buttons, etc. - SCORE! I'm already looking forward to playing with the stuff.

Chocolate candy - Yum! Already started enjoying that.

Scarf - How did you know I love red and I love lace? It is SO pretty.

Sewing kit - This I will not use. My husband has already claimed it as his own. Now, I will let him use it on fixing my stuff.

I hope you have a good rest of your holiday season. Thanks so much again.

Laura's Workout Mantras:

Something is better than nothing
The best workout is the one you will DO
Laura S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-21, 05:38 PM  
ots

A very delayed thank you to Cindy - Sidlynn!

Cindy sent her gift in plenty of time and it was received over a week ago. But, given the pile of packages that built up in my dining room, and no handwritten writing on the package, my DH did not know to set it aside. Cindy finally had to reach out to ask about it ---- sorry Cindy!!

She sent some DVDs --- but they're wrapped and under my tree --- so I can' say what they are. There are a few other wrapped gifts --- also under the tree. I will update this post after I open them. I haven't even begun wrapping gifts yet --- so it is the only thing festive happening under the tree. She also sent some dog treats -- which both Willie and Barley heartily approve of. Also, gloves and and infinity scarf which will be put to good use.

Future updates to come!
ots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-21, 05:43 PM  
ots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
I received two packages on Saturday. Open the one as I knew it was a calendar, Richard Simmons.

then I opened the box on Sunday just so I could come here and thank someone but there was no note or card so not sure who it is be they are from Alexandria, VA.

I want to say thank you. I got some loose tea, lip balm, yoga mat cleaner and cloth (that I have been thinking about getting but just haven't), eye cover/mask.

I had already gotten the two KCM DVDs.

Thank you VFer Santa.
Oh dear --- I don't know how my Christmas card went missing! But anyway - surprise! I'm you're santa! I went out on a limb with Richard Simmons --- but I used to love him and thought he might bring a smile to you as you plan your workouts. Wishing you the best this holiday!

Anne.
Old 12-18-21, 05:45 PM  
ots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelly G View Post
Thank you too for organizing the Zoom meeting Ots.

I really enjoyed to see everyone and talk to you all It was for me a great time to join the meeting.
Thanks for everyone that came to our first zoom meeting! I enjoyed meeting you virtually --- great to see each other's faces! Wishing all of you a peaceful and healthy holiday.

Anne.
Old 12-18-21, 08:03 PM  
lreidgreen
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ots View Post
Thanks for everyone that came to our first zoom meeting! I enjoyed meeting you virtually --- great to see each other's faces! Wishing all of you a peaceful and healthy holiday.

Anne.
Thanks for organizing it Anne! It was great to see and hear my VF friends.
Happy holidays to all.
lreidgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-21, 08:21 AM  
Demeris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura S. View Post
Marci - I opened my box (finally). Thank you so much! I really appreciate everything. She sent:

Band loops - I'll use them in my casual exercise. I love bands and band workouts!

Foot roller - I have a lot of foot pain and look forward to using this.

Stuff for creative journaling/card making - Catalogs, magazines, tissue paper, buttons, etc. - SCORE! I'm already looking forward to playing with the stuff.

Chocolate candy - Yum! Already started enjoying that.

Scarf - How did you know I love red and I love lace? It is SO pretty.

Sewing kit - This I will not use. My husband has already claimed it as his own. Now, I will let him use it on fixing my stuff.

I hope you have a good rest of your holiday season. Thanks so much again.
I'm glad you liked and can use the stuff I sent. Merry Christmas
Demeris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-21, 11:54 AM  
Jo FitFan
VF Supporter

Thank you so much Laura S!!! I just opened my package and I'm kind of blown away in the most happy way . I received Eion Finn's Pure and Simple Yoga (from my wish list) plus 3 additional dvds that I'm totally excited to try - Atletica by Powerstrike with Ilaria Vol. 3 (yay kickboxing!), Yogilates Intermediate with Jonathan Urla (yay new-to-me yoga style!), and Brazilian Dance Workout with Vanessa Isaac (yay dancing "in the sultry Brazilian carnival streets"!!!). Plus Laura was kind enough to start a thread that's getting me song ideas for my future dance party play list (thank you also to everyone who's been chiming in there). Plus she sent a 4-pack of headbands that will be so handy for my workouts; and a journal, "52 weeks to Cultivate Positivity and Joy" which looks wonderful and is right up my alley . Laura, thank you so much for your generosity and for all the care you put into this, I really appreciate it! Have a wonderful holiday season!
Jo FitFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-21, 01:47 PM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Quote:

Anne.
Thank you for arranging it Anne! I loved meeting you and watching the workout clip!
Pat58 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-21, 02:14 PM  
Laura S.
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo FitFan View Post
Thank you so much Laura S!!! I just opened my package and I'm kind of blown away in the most happy way . I received Eion Finn's Pure and Simple Yoga (from my wish list) plus 3 additional dvds that I'm totally excited to try - Atletica by Powerstrike with Ilaria Vol. 3 (yay kickboxing!), Yogilates Intermediate with Jonathan Urla (yay new-to-me yoga style!), and Brazilian Dance Workout with Vanessa Isaac (yay dancing "in the sultry Brazilian carnival streets"!!!). Plus Laura was kind enough to start a thread that's getting me song ideas for my future dance party play list (thank you also to everyone who's been chiming in there). Plus she sent a 4-pack of headbands that will be so handy for my workouts; and a journal, "52 weeks to Cultivate Positivity and Joy" which looks wonderful and is right up my alley . Laura, thank you so much for your generosity and for all the care you put into this, I really appreciate it! Have a wonderful holiday season!
I'm glad you liked the DVDs. Mary at totalfitnessdvds.com has some great deals on used DVDs and she guaranteed that those three latter DVDs will play. If you have a problem, let me know. Sherry helped me out with the Eion Finn DVD. (Thanks, Sherry!)

Have a great holiday yourself. I enjoyed being your Secret Santa.

Laura's Workout Mantras:

Something is better than nothing
The best workout is the one you will DO
Laura S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-21, 07:22 AM  
Rhonda

Quote:
Oh dear --- I don't know how my Christmas card went missing! But anyway - surprise! I'm you're santa! I went out on a limb with Richard Simmons --- but I used to love him and thought he might bring a smile to you as you plan your workouts. Wishing you the best this holiday!

Anne.
I actually did laugh a little when I opened the calendar it was Richard. I had done his workouts many moons ago, just because he had some good music.

sorry to have missed the zoom call but it sounds like it was a blast. Maybe next time, our internet isn't the greatest so zoom sometimes doesn't work.

Thanks again !
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2021 holiday thank you, holiday exchange thanks, holiday gift exchange, vf get-together