Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-29-22, 08:52 PM  
lizh

2023 January!
lizh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-22, 12:39 PM  
Dontmindthemess

January 2023!!!

1. 15 min Pick me Up Ride (Hannah C) + IL 1HR 6.4
2. Rest
3. IL 17.1 (85 min) It’s my day off so I finally tackled one of Hamelin’s longer workouts. The first half was cardio, LISS that gradually became more intense and added some impact. All familiar old school moves, it actually flew by! The second half is mostly mat lower body work than abs. Two minute intervals but no ankle weights. There’s a participant in the class and she has the cutest matching green top and tights, and great hair. I really enjoyed this workout, it felt easier than the 1 hr ones but it of course is longer. It would be nice to mix this with ones that are more of a circuit style too. I’ll have to investigate.
4. IL 17.2 (91 min) Similar structure to 17.1, first half is cardio, then toning. The cardio builds intensity slowly.
5. Rest
6. Peloton 15 min 90s ride + IL 1 HR 1.1 (54 min) I know I did 1.1 before because I’ve had this course for a LONG time but this might have been the toughest one I’ve done. After the warm there’s a ab sequence that’s 2 minutes of crunches with the light weights alternated with 1 min of mountain climbers with sliders. He repeats this 3 times. Those mountain climbers add up. Lots of core work in this one.
7. TMW Bonus 55 min I didn’t have time to add a spin on this morning. It’s hard to get up early in the dark and honestly, I kind of dread going downstairs in the morning these days. This one is a freebie on V if anyone wants to try it out https://vimeo.com/718851209 I did it a couple of weeks ago. It’s more of an interval style than some of the other ones.
8. 15 min Peloton Pop ride Tunde + IL 1hr 6.5 (56 min) I really liked today’s inch loss, it seemed like it had a lot of variety but it all hit the gutes and outer thighs hard. Hamelin did a standing sequence with wrist weights and ankle weights and used a firewalker band above the knees for the side lying work, I used a generic fabric band from [/B]Amazon, not a wide booty band because there’s no way I would have been able to complete two minutes of each move with a booty band! He did two minutes of slider mountain climbers too, the move I love and hate.
9. 20 min Peloton ride Hannah C + Armatics (44) I went into Armatics expecting a Tracy Anderson style arm workout, but it was slower and more deliberate. The first half is unweighted, the second half uses 1-3 pound weights. I used 2 lbs and struggled. The whole thing gave me vibes of those arm circles that Cathe does, Hamelin doesn’t do them but weighted exercises he does burns like them.
10. TMW https://vimeo.com/692425071 (85 min) Loved this one! Cardio was interspersed and more circuit style.
11. Hamelin toning https://youtu.be/6Kge7cxFtsA (43 min) The last couple of days were more stressful than normal for me, but I’m feeling more settled right now. It’s my arms are actually still sore from Armatics!
12. Rest
13. 15 min Peloton 90s ride Jen + Inch Loss 1HR 6.6 I’m tired and cranky but I mustered through. Just one of those days where everything seems to irritate me. Hamelin’s camera was a little wobbly and today’s music seemed frantic. This is probably the first workout of his that I haven’t really enjoyed but it may be me
14. Inch Loss 1 hr 6.7 The Hamelin love is back today, this one had fantastic music and it’s definitely a favorite even if there’s 2 minute of mountain climbers with sliders. Just feeling better overall today.
15. Sick Stomach bug
16. Sick Feeling a lot better today but I wasn’t ready for a workout.
17. TMW 3.10 (85 min) I tried to choose a workout with a bit less cardio today. I hadn’t really ate much for the past couple of days but I do feel a lot better. It seems like the model workouts have more toning with cardio bursts interspersed. The first leg circuit was really tough! I’m not sure if it was 2 1/2 mins or 3 mins per exercise but it was longer than normal. I did 90% of the cardio but I was getting worn down by the end. Hamelin broke out the sliders around the hour mark. I’ll revisit this freebie when I’m feeling 100%.
18. Inch Loss 11.4 (88 min) + 3 mile walk Another freebie on Vimeo, I’d like to treat myself to a new course at the end of the month for being consistent and I’m trying to get a feel for what I’d like. I’m looking for one with cardio intervals. I have one with all the cardio up front so I’m just looking for some variety. This one a 3 participants and two of them were not very experienced and it was funny to watch them during the cardio segments. Even Hamelin was cracking up. I didn’t use ankle weights for this one and I didn’t need them. No sliders but I saw a pair sitting there like a threat.
19. Rest
20. Inch Loss 6.1 (75 min) I ended up buying the longer Inch Loss Course 6. These are very straightforward and basic in a good way. Hamelin cycles through a few exercises with a short cardio burst between the groupings. The cardio is very basic too, mostly jumping jacks, jogging in place, jumping twists, that sort of thing. Easy to to take the impact out or do on a rebounder. It felt heavier on toning than most of the newer inch losses I’ve tried. I used ankle weights for the toning except for the last segment (inner thighs)
21. Inch Loss 6.2 (70 min) This is like the sister workout of 6.1, more cardio, slightly different exercises. This actually uses a step with one riser both for a little cardio and the toning. Like 6.1, it’s very simple and straightforward, but it felt like more cardio and you are standing until the last 25 minutes or so. No ankle weights in this one and I felt it without them. A couple of the lower body exercises use the hand weight. I absolutely loved this workout. It really had that retro vibe and it just felt good. I’m actually going to just alternate these two for the rest of the week. I may use the Bosu in this instead of the step next time.

Jane
Dontmindthemess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-22, 05:00 PM  
bex

✨✨ January 2023 ✨✨

1-17 - Rest. Extended time in US, spending time with friends and family. Too busy to exercise and not regretting it one bit!!
18 - Bike Ride (1 hour total). Ok, this is cheating because I almost always get in an hour of bike rides as part of my daily commute. But with my jet lag, this is what I could do and I'm counting it.
19 - Bike Ride (1 hour total). Ditto.
20 - Bike Ride (1.5 hours total). Hung out with some friends for the afternoon, which at least allowed me to stay awake in the evening.
21 - Travis Eliot's 45 min Power Yoga Yang and Yin (YT). Finally got myself back onto the mat to rejoin my yoga posse in Shanghai. It was great to be back, and this practice was perfectly tuned to coming back. I'll need to build up my tri's again for those moves into and out of chaturanga but the foundations are there.
22 - Travis Eliot's 45 min Power Yoga Taking Flight (YT). Our first practice in this new Year of the Rabbit, and it was tough. I'm amazed at how much my body remembers after my break, but also very conscious that I'll need some time to build back up to Travis's more challenging sequences. Ann also pointed this was our group's 298th day of practice. I've missed quite a few, of course, but it's amazing that our group keeps going.
23 - Travis Eliot's Live 45 min Slow Flow Yoga (YT). A lovely restful practice that we all enjoyed. Ann is trying to think of a way we can commemorate Day 300 when we're all online. Special clothes? Glass of champagne?
24- Travis Eliot's Beginner's Yoga Flow - Yoga Basics #1. To celebrate, we decided to go with 'beginner's mind'. This was truly an easy beginner's practice, one that I will reach for if I'm coming back from any type of setback.
25 -27 - Rest. Fell into sloth and lethargy during the Chinese New Year holiday.
bex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-22, 05:56 PM  
T2B

31. INTENSITY SERIES: Bootcamp + P.M. Yv2: RIO

Change of plans - staying with my current rotation until my mind/body tells me to move on...

MONTHLY GOAL: Go through 6 bins in my basement

January 2023...

1. Apparently no one had fireworks last night because when I woke up after my 10 pm bedtime, it was 2:30 in the morning. Lol. Not one firework. This was a first. But after thinking about it, I hadn’t seen any fireworks pop up tents around. Happy New Year!!! ZUMBA EXHILARATE: Activate + CIZE: Hold Your Own, 14mins + 5 minutes of stretching. P.M. Yv2: WISI
2. FLEX TRAIN. This got me sweating right away, forgot how good it is. My DD started Heather Robertson’s new program/rotation this morning. She said that the workout was metabolic as well. Also, yesterday I went through and counted all my 2022 workouts by instructor and how many were done per instructor (I kept a monthly running tally after being inspired by AMD at the end of 2021). I love keeping track of insane stuff and this would be right up my alley but I’m not going to do it again, ‘cause I can go too deep in the weeds tracking stuff. The focus for 2023 will be Variety. It’s amazing that a whole year can go by and you find out you only did a certain instructor 1 time for the year when you distinctly remember loving the workout/instructor and doing it often in 2021. I’m sure my friend, AMD, can relate to the tracking idiosyncrasies. Lol. AMD - I ended up picking up a planner from Aldi’s. I needed something for work and it was on clearance. Jane - glad you liked the new season of White Lotus. I watched The Banshees of Inisherin last weekend and I enjoyed it, although it was sad/depressing/crazy/weird but lots to ponder. I’m waiting for more folks to join before I start chatting at the end of this check-in. P.M. CIZE: Full Out
3. rest day…

Week 4
4. XTRAIN: Tabatacise. I was a rebel this morning and actually took a 1 minute break instead of doing the blasts on the step.
5. LITE: PHA2
6. LITE: Rev’d Up Rumble + CIZE: Hold Your Own
7. LITE: Metabolic Blast + ZUMBA BLITZ: Power Up. I was so hungry about 20 minutes into Metabolic Blast that I had to pause and go find a protein bar, and take a bite. I can now tolerate, and ignore YKW at the same time, so it is nice to revisit the LITE workouts. Love the music. P.M. CIZE: In The Pocket
8. ZUMBA COUNTRY: Crazy Country + Burn It Up + Cathe’s TOTAL BODY STRETCHING: Basic Stretching
9. XTRAIN: Super Cuts + CIZE: Hold Your Own. P.M. Yv2: WISI
10. TURBO FIRE: Fire 55. Lots of fun! Great, mostly, steady state routine. I wasn’t crazy about Chalene, or Turbo Fire, when they were first released but I think I’m going to love these going forward.

Recovery-ish Week
11. Yv2: MYB + STEP BOSS: Chair Stretch
12. CIZE: Hold Your Own + Yv2: WISI + ESSCENTRICS STRENGTH & STRETCH IN MOTION: Strength Full Body Workout (virgin). I liked the Essentrics workout. Nice dynamic stretch.
13. Yv2: RIO + Yv2: SS + STEP BOSS: Lying Extended Stretch (v). No Down Dog in the Extended Stretch, love that. Sad news about Lisa Marie Presley, may she RIP.
14. CATHE LIVE #244 - Low Impact Cardio Compound Training + CIZE: Hold Your Own x 2. Hold Your Own is just the perfect 14 min workout; easy movements, that you can also do while dancing at home, or at a party, or club. . Its a great way to shake your muscles out and get about 14xx steps.
15. Yv2: SS. I went to the theatre yesterday to see M3GAN. Enjoyable, campy, not great, fun, and not scary at all. All of the creepy moments are shown in the trailer. Definitely a watch at home movie. Apparently it is big hit with the teen crowd. We had a few teen groups in our theatre and they talked the whole time, which is one reason that I don’t like going to theaters when teens are typically at the theatre (ie Friday nights). And, omg, I did not know that weed smelled like skunk spray. It is only recently that my DD has pointed out to me, at least 2 times, that what I thought was skunk spray is actually mj. It stinks!😵*💫 P.M.Yv2: WISI
16. Martin Luther King, Jr Day!!! I’m off today for the holiday. CIZE: Hold Your Own + ZUMBA: Dance, Dance, Dance. P.M.Yv2: RIO
17. rest day…

Week 6
18. AMY DIXON: Breathless Body. ❤️*🔥 The first tabata used to have so much dread because Amy does 9 rounds instead of 8. After the 3rd round, she says we’re starting # 3, instead of #4. So annoying, mainly ‘cause I’m a completion-ist and I know I’ll do that rogue round Ugh.. Anyway, today, this workout felt easier than I remembered. It used to slay me. Also, anyone else don’t think jumping jacks are a modified version of an exercise? P.M. CIZE: Hold Your Own
19. STEP BOSS: PHA3 + CIZE: Hold Your Own. Brenda was my sister-in-sweat this morning. Also, I have a work Christmas Party this evening. (Insert Mr. Rolleyes). AMD: Did you mention the Skinny Syrups? I found a 3 pack at TJ Maxx.
20. ICE: Rock’m Sock’m + CIZE: Hold Your Own
21. CATHE: Body Fusion + Total Body Stretching: Ball Workout 2. Today was a Goldilocks day. I didn’t want to do the workout that was on the schedule, ‘cause I didn’t want to exert myself too much and then I started another workout, which was too vigorous, before I decided on Body Fusion. P.M. Yv2: RIO + CIZE: Hold Your Own
22. ZUMBA: Exhilarate, 60 mins + ESSCENTRICS STRETCH VOL 1: Tension Release w/Meg Feeney, 30mins (v). I’m really digging Essentrics workouts, so far. I bought a bunch during their holiday sale. Tension Release is a full body standing and chair stretch. I like that Meg’s instruction is clear. Going in, I thought 30 mins would be too long but it moved along quickly, no clock watching. To shorten, you can definitely stop at the when the chair is used, about 10 mins in. P.M. Yv2: SS
23. WWE: Fit Series with Stephanie McMahon, virgin, 64mins. Wow, excellent workout. This was one of my $2.00 purchases from Mary’s inventory reduction sale. It is chaptered, the menu allows you to do a section or Play All. I chose All. Stephanie does a quick demo of the exercise at the beginning of each segment. You can either fast forward or use that time to catch your breath. I used the time today to write down the exercises. This has the perfect amount of everything.

WWE: Fit Series with Stephanie McMahon Breakdown
Warm up - jumping jacks, seal jacks, shoulder stretch, Y-W-T back extensions
Upper Body, 14min (8 reps, then 12 reps, these are done slow enough that you can use heavy weights)
Push ups
Single rows
Lateral Raises
Bicep curls
Tricep extensions
Repeat, 12 reps
Stretch

2. Lower Body, 15min - (8 reps, then 12 reps)
Warm up - jumping jacks, seal jacks, reverse lunges, crossack squats
Goblet squats
Reverse lunges
Stiff legged deadlifts
Straight leg heel raise (burn, baby)
Fire Hydrants
Repeat, 12 reps
Stretch

3. Abs, 12 min - Tabata Style (20:10, each section done twice & then a 2nd group of exercises)
Group 1
Plank to Pike
Sprint Runner
Double Leg Ab Press
Flutter Kicks
Repeat

Group 2
Rotating Plank
Straight Crunch
Leg/hip thrust
Toe touches
Repeat
Short stretch

4. Cardio, 17 min
Warm- up - jumping jacks, seal jacks, crossack squats, pec stretch, Y-W-T back extensions
Group 1
Plank to push-up - 6R
Burpee jump - 8R
Mountain climbers - 10R
Plank jumping jacks - 12 R
Repeat

Group 2
Squat to lunge - 6R
Inch worm push up - 8R
T Plank rotation - 10R
Hip thrust - 12R
Repeat
Stretch

5. Flexibility (7 min)
Strider stretch
Pigeon
Supine low back stretch
Rocking frog
Child pose
Cobra
Squat to stand
24. CIZE: Hold Your Own. According to my Fitbit Weekly Progress Report I had 666 active minutes for the week. Couldn’t they have +- at least one minute? lol. I was in the office today but I was so busy that I forgot to print the WWE worksheet. I’m definitely going to do that workout again, soon.

Week 7
25. TURBO JAM: Fat Blaster, 30 mins (virgin) + Yv2: WISI. P.M. YV2: MYB. It snowed, a lot, but it was too warm for anything to stick.
26. TURBO JAM: 3Ts, 32 mins, (virgin) + BBL: High & Tight Standing w/band + CIZE: Hold Your Own. 3T uses a band and/or light weights. Short but effective ab section. I enjoyed it! I was not a big fan of Chalene back in the day but I’m loving her now. She is so good, still, her back-up team look so goofy trying to bust a move and swing weights at the same time.
27. TURBO JAM: Punch, Kick & Jam, 48 mins (virgin) + CIZE: Work Your Body. Another TJ winner.
28. JILLIAN MICHAELS: No More Trouble Zones + CIZE: Hold Your Own
29. JILLIAN MICHAELS: Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism + Yv2: SS. P.M. Get Into It
30. JARI LOVE: Get Ripped + Yv2: RIO. Icy snow this morning and very cold. Awesome to revisit Get Ripped, I have no idea how long it’s been. It’s a great workout and I enjoyed it so much more than I enjoy Cathe’s High Reps or Power Hour. The reps didn’t feel endless and it burned like crazy, I had to drop my weights. P.M. Yv2: SS
31. rest day…

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-22, 06:02 PM  
allgirlsinaz

No plan this month other than finishing up Sydney Houdyshell's MOVE program.

1. IBX Running 20 min Beginner Run Intervals; Full Body
2. SSoD Moderate Intensity Ride 50 min
3. FitScope 30 min HIIT Intervals; Chest & Tri's
4. Legs & Glutes
5. Time 2 Train Fat Burn Ride 35 min; 25 min t/m walk
6. Back, Chest Shoulders
7. nothing
8. 5 mile hike
9. nothing

Starting the Build Series with Chris & Edi (formerly Chris Pecsi YT)

10. Chest, Shoulders, Tri's
11. IBX Running 15 min Beginner HIIT; Total Legs; Daniela Suarez 7 min Leg stretch
12. Back & Bi's; 25 min t/m walk
13. nothing
14. Jessica Smith 1 Mile Walk & Talk Compound Effect; Glutes and Hamstrings
15. IBX Running 15 min HIIT Intervals; Chest/Back/Shoulders/Bi's/Tri's/Core
16. Joe Alvarado HIIT and Hills 30 min ride; 25 min t/m walk
17. nothing
18. Jessica Smith 1 Mile Walk and Talk Let's Move; Posterior Chain
19. Chest/Shoulders/Tri's; 25 min t/m walk
20. Quads and Calves; 25 min t/m walk
21. SSoD Riders Choice 60 min ride
22. IBX Running 15 min HIIT Intervals; Total Body
23. RI:ID 3 Peaks 35 min ride; 25 min t/m walk
24. nothing
25. Jessica Smith 1 Mile Walk and Talk Motivation; Arms
26. Legs; 25 min t/m walk
27. Chest/Shoulders/Tri's; 25 min t/m walk
28. nothing-road trip
29. 3.63 mile hike
30. Back & Bi's; 25 min t/m walk
31. Glutes & Hamstrings

C25K graduate 10/10

CLX grad 12/09
allgirlsinaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-22, 04:38 AM  
Elsie

'

Last edited by Elsie; 01-09-23 at 10:58 PM. Reason: Delete
Elsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-22, 10:54 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1- Just Dance w/the family 9 songs (aprox. 30 min.).
2- Quick Upper Body (on my own).
3- Gentle Bounce (20 min.).
4- Gentle Bounce (10 min.).
5- Nada.
6- Gentle Bounce (10 min.).
7- JNL Fusion: Bicep Builder + Quich Stretch.
8- URC#5: Stretch Bound.
9- Rest.
10- JNL Fusion: Lean Legs + Quich Stretch.
11- JNL Fusion: TKO Fat Blast + Quick Stretch.
12- Rest.
13- Gentle Bounce (10 min.) + Stretch (10 min.).
14- Just Dance w/my DD 7 songs + JNL Fusion: 10 Minute Total Body Toner + Fusion Stretch (23 min.). Week 1 completed.
15- Active rest day.
16- JNL Fusion: Shoulder Shredder + Quick Stretch.
17- JNL Fusion: Ballistic Backside + Stretch.
18- Warm Up (Rebounder 5 min. ) + JNL Fusion: Fusion Stretch.
19- Bounce Fit Babe: 30 MIN Cardio Beginner/Intermediate Rebounder Workout.
20- JNL Fusion: Bicep Builder + Si6: Slim & Limber.
21- JNL Fusion: Lean Legs + Stretch.
22- Rest. Week 2 completed.
23- Rest.
24- JNL Fusion: 10 Minute Total Body Toner + Fusion Stretch (23 min.).
25- JNL Fusion: TKO Fat Blast + Stretch.
26- Rest. Headache.
27- JNL Fusion: Shoulder Shredder + Quick Stretch.
28- JNL Fusion: Ballistic Backside + Stretch.
29- JNL Fusion: Speed & Agility + Quich Stretch. Week 3 completed.
30- JNL Fusion: Bicep Builder + Stretch. I dusted off TheRack and did all push ups on it, it was tough!
31- JNL Fusion: Lean Legs + Core Work & Stretch. I used my 10lb Ugi ball for LL, CW and the stretch.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-23, 06:41 AM  
Dancing Queen

Joyful in January

Cardio Total: 33.8 min/day (last month 24.4 min/day; PR = 55.4 May '20)
Strength Total: 3.8 min/day (last month 4.0 min/day; PR = 21.1 Jul '22)
Yoga/Meditation Total: 14.4 min/day (last month 15.5 min/day; PR = 47.7 Mar '20)

Word for the Year: CONNECTION

Monthly Focus: No-Decision Cardio

1 4 min PT, 9 min meditation
2 10 min PT, 10 min meditation
3 45 min Wii Walk it Out, 4 min PT, 10 min meditation
4 36 min Wii Walk it Out, 4 min PT, 10 min meditation
5 19 min Wii Walk it Out, Classical Stretch 6.11 (Core and Hips), 4 min PT, 11 min meditation
6 43 min Wii Walk it Out, 10 min PT, Raviana Fat Free Yoga (Fight Fire with Fire), 12 min meditation
7 4 min PT, 18 min meditation
8 54 min Wii Walk it Out, 4 min PT, 11 min meditation
9 43 min Wii Walk it Out, 4 min PT, 11 min meditation
10 39 min outdoor walking, 4 min PT, 9 min meditation
11 42 min Wii Walk it Out, 4 min PT, 11 min meditation
12 36 min Wii Walk it Out, Classical Stretch 6.12 (Core and Hips), 4 min PT, 10 min meditation
13 43 min Wii Walk it Out, 10 min PT, Raviana Fat Free Yoga (No Impact Aerobics), 11 min meditation
14 52 min Wii Walk it Out, 4 min PT, 16 min meditation
15 45 min Wii Walk it Out, 4 min PT, 9 min meditation
16 49 min Wii Walk it Out, 4 min PT, 10 min meditation
17 38 min outdoor walking, 4 min PT, 10 min meditation
18 46 min Wii Walk it Out, 4 min PT, 10 min meditation
19 4 min PT, 8 min meditation
20 47 min Wii Walk it Out, 4 min PT, 10 min meditation
21 31 min Wii Walk it Out, 10 min PT, Raviana Fat Free Yoga (Your Life is in Your Glands, Deep Relaxation), 18 min meditation
22 37 min Wii Walk it Out, 4 min PT, 9 min meditation
23 46 min Wii Walk it Out, 4 min PT, 9 min meditation
24 44 min Wii Walk it Out, 4 min PT, 11 min meditation
25 42 min Wii Walk it Out, 4 min PT, 11 min meditation
26 47 min Wii Walk it Out, 4 min PT, 9 min meditation
27 25 min Wii Walk it Out, 4 min PT, 11 min meditation
28 35 min Wii Walk it Out, 10 min PT, Raviana Fat Free Yoga (Tea Pot Meditation, Meditation for Emotional Healing, Closing Prayer), 17 min meditation
29 4 min PT, 11 min meditation
30 30 min Wii Walk it Out, 4 min PT, 12 min meditation
31 34 min outdoor walking, 4 min PT, 12 min meditation
Dancing Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-23, 05:35 PM  
firmiewannabe

2023!! January goal - consistency! Increase strength work and include more stretch/yoga.

1. walk
2. walk
3. Kathy Smith Project You Full Body Circuit
4. Jessica Smith 6 mile mix - did 3 miles
5. Karen Voight Sleek Essentials Strength
6. Karen Voight Sleek Essentials Sweat
7. walk, Karen Voight Sleek Essentials Strength
9. Gilad Cuts & Curves
10. Gilad Interval Training
11. Jessica Smith 5 miles - did 2 miles, Karen Voight Sleek Essentials Sleek
12. Gilad 45 Split Routine Workout Toning, Gilad Express arms & shoulders
13. Leslie Walk to the Hits Party Songs
14. walk
15. walk
16. Gilad Express upper body workouts, Stacy McCarthy Yoga Body, Lee Holden Qi challenge
17. Leslie Walk to the Hits All Time Hits
18. Gilad Express upper body workouts, Lee Holden Qi challenge
19. Leslie Walk to the Hits All Time Hits
20. walk
21. cross country skiing
23. Leslie Walk to the Hits Party Songs
24. Gilad Express upper body workouts
25. Leslie Walk to the Hits Party Songs
26. Kathy Smith Project You Full Body Circuit
27-29 resting sore leg
30. Gilad Express upper body workouts
31. Jessica Smith Walking for Weight Loss
firmiewannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-23, 08:38 PM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

Happy New Year!!!

1. iFIT TM (Isle of Skye, Scotland);Lee Qi Gong Five Elements Energy Balance
2. iFIT TM (Isle of Skye, Scotland);Lee Qi Gong (Day 1);KCM Your Best Body (workout 1)
3. iFIT TM (Mallorca);Lee Qi Gong (Day 2);Tara Lee Elements of Yoga: Air & Water (practice 1)
4. KCM Start Here (Body Sculpting---workout 2);Lee Qi Gong (Days 3 & 4);Tara Lee Lunar Yoga (Recharge)
5. iFIT TM (Mallorca);Lee Qi Gong (Day 5);Tara Lee Elements of Yoga: Air & Water (practice 2)
6. iFIT TM (Menorca) & (Mallorca); Lee Qi Gong (Days 6 & 7)
7. iFIT TM (Oslo, Norway);Lee Qi Gong (Days 8 & 9);Tara Lee Luna Yoga (Rebalance)
8. iFIT TM (Snowdonia, Wales);Lee Qi Gong (Day 10);Mimi Qi Gong Seasons (Winter Nourishment)
9. iFIT TM (Lake District, England)
10. iFIT TM (Lake District, England);Outdoor Hike
11. iFIT TM (Lake District, England & (Mazamet, France)
12. iFIT TM (Iceland) & (New Zealand);KCM Start Here (Upper Body premix)
13. iFIT TM (Carcassonne, France)
14. iFIT TM (Vauvenargues, France);Lee Qi Gong (Day 11)
15. iFIT TM (Istanbul, Turkey)
16. Lee 5 Day Online Challenge (Day 1) & (Pre-Challenge)
17. Lee 5 Day Online Challenge (Day 2); Outdoor Hike
18. Lee 5 Day Online Challenge (Day 3); Lee Intro to Qi Gong
19. Lee 5 Day Online Challenge (Day 4); iFIT TM (Costa Rica) & (Turks & Caicos)
20. Lee 5 Day Online Challenge (Day 5);
21. iFIT TM (Frankfurt, Germany)
22. iFIT TM (Nuremberg, Germany)
23. iFIT TM (Cairo, Egypt)
24. iFIT TM (Uyuni, Bolivia)
25. iFIT TM (NYC, NY) & (Padirac, France)
26. iFIT TM (Iceland) & (Utah)
27. iFIT TM (Patagonia, Argentina) & (Sequoia National Park, CA)
28. iFIT TM (Massachusetts garden)
29. Rest Day
30. iFIT TM (Lisbon, Portugal)
31. Hike

April Focus:
Lee Holden Qi Gong 30 Day Challenge
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
just the workouts